Friday, May 5, 2023

A door unattached to a building

On Wednesday, May 3, I was searching for a black-and-white line drawing I could use as a visual prompt to elicit the word woods on a vocabulary quiz I was making. One of the results Google served up was this:


What caught my eye was the caption, "Door in a wall in the woods," since I had recently read the H. G. Wells story "The Door in the Wall" in connection with the ongoing Green Door sync-stream. It's not exactly what you expect to find when the search prompt is just the word woods.

Then I noticed that the rest of the caption didn't seem to match the picture: "One of my favorite star trail drawings - tree buddies under a sky full of stars including Orion and Canis Major." What? "Tree buddies," okay, but there are no stars in the picture.

I clicked through, and apparently the star stuff is just an error on Google's part. The site with the drawing says this instead:

I was thinking about drawing an actual dwelling/cabin/house and then instead I just really liked the idea of a door in a wall in the woods - maybe you enter another realm or maybe just the way you enter the forest. Maybe it's just a weird art installation. 

So I ran a search for woods and ended up with a picture of a door with no building attached to it, as well as references to Orion and Canis Major.

Now things get really weird.

Last night (March 4, the day after I found the "woods" picture), I visited YouTube for the first time in a few weeks, following a link sent by a friend. After watching that video, YouTube suggested that I might want to watch this completely unrelated one:


"Ex Pastor Reveals Information That Will Blow Your Mind! Asherah - Pleiadians in the Bible?" Okay, this is obviously going to be some guy with an exceedingly loose definition of evidence just pulling things out of his ass, but -- well, why not? I'm on YouTube; might as well indulge in the full YouTube experience. I watched it.

It's the usual all-the-gods-were-extraterrestrials stuff. The video opens with a description of an archaeological site in the Middle East and focuses on one of the artifacts found there: a door unattached to a building.

Among the archaeological finds made here was an extraordinary carving of a naos. A naos is a doorway, but completely out of context. There's nothing behind it. There's no surrounding building.

A naos is a really interesting object. The conventional explanation is that this depiction of a doorway represents an entire building, but the building is not depicted. The building is considered to be implied. But if I just describe it to you and say we're looking at a doorway that appears to go nowhere -- there's nothing around it, there's nothing behind it -- and yet from this thing that is only a doorway, advanced beings can come through that doorway -- now in contemporary language, we have a word for that. We would call it a portal.

Flanking this particular doorway are two inverted palm trees, ancient symbols of Asherah. 

So not only is that a door without a building, it's also immediately associated with trees and with the goddess -- sorry, I mean the alien -- Asherah. This particular "advanced being" is mentioned many times in the Old Testament, but in the King James Version her name is translated as grove -- a word which typically means "a small wood or other group of trees."

Later in the video, the mind-blowing ex-pastor reveals that some of the carvings on the naos represent the Pleiades and tell us that Asherah was from there. He says that there are three particular stars or constellations that appear again and again in myths throughout the world: Orion, Sirius, and the Pleiades. Sirius is, of course, the most prominent star in the constellation Canis Major. Orion and Canis Major were the two constellations mentioned in Google's bizarre caption for the "door in the woods" picture.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of the naos'es that come up for me on google images look a bit like butsudans.

Wm Jas Tychonievich said...

In listing "female advanced beings" from various mythologies -- supposed to be the equivalents of Asherah in different cultures -- the video oddly includes Hun Hunahpu -- a.k.a. One Hunahpu, a male figure from the Popol Vuh, and one who has appeared on this blog before.

https://narrowdesert.blogspot.com/2023/03/fever-dreams-and-syncs-popol-vuh-twins.html

Ra1119bee said...

William,

This will be in 2 parts
Part 1

Once again, what a strange coincidence your post is to a dream I had a couple of days ago
which that dream led me to Orion's Belt.

Below is the write up of the dream, but first I would like to explain the meaning
of a few things:

The name PapPap, is a nickname my family gave to our grandfather.
My grandfather passed over in 1977.
The name Muggise/Mugs is a nickname my family gave to our mother who passed
over in 2002.
The nickname Booie was a name given to our aunt who passed over in 1984.

here's the dream:

PapPap on the Sofa
April 28, 2023

I had an interesting dream today. The dream is as follows.

I recall that I was lying in our bed (by myself)
I then saw Muggsie walk past the foot of the bed, which here at the log house our bed faces North. I asked Mugs if she had seen PapPap. She didn’t answer but she had a very inquisitive look on her face as if to say: Why did you ask that?
Mugs walked to the end of the bed and off to the side of the bedroom in a corner.

I then saw Booie enter the bedroom and she too walked past the foot of the bed just like Mugs had done.
I also asked her if she’d seen PapPap and she too had that same inquisitive look.
I then felt that they both knew that PapPap was dead and the inquisitive look was because they thought that I should have known that too and perhaps I was confused as to where I really was.

Booie also walked over to the corner of the bedroom where Mugs was standing. I then saw PapPap who had been sitting on a sofa all along ( although I didn’t see him at first).
I then said something to him like : Oh, There you are!!

He sat there very stoic with his arms crossed.
PaPap then got up from the sofa and came and sat on the edge of the bed, but only for second and then he got up and sat on another sofa, which was on the side of the bed.

The dream changed and although I was still lying in the bed, Mugs, PapPap and Booie had gone.

I then looked out into the hallway, which came be seen from my side of the bed ( which is true in real life ) and I saw two White men about 30 years old with black hair.
They wore black Suits and a white shirt and a thin black tie and I felt strongly in the dream, they were the Men in Black. ( the Men in Black is a movie with Will Smith from 1997 )

What was odd is that the two Men in Black stood in the hallway (the light was on) and they were looking towards the wall as if the wall was in a Post Office, which I felt they were trying to get into their P. O. Boxes.
I woke up
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Ra1119bee said...

William,

Part 2

What was odd is that I didn't write the dream up right away.
Later on that night I was listening to YouTube videos, which I have a playlist that I created and the songs are on autoplay.

As I was browsing other websites (still listening to my YouTube Playlist) a song played that wasn't in that particular playlist, which was the 1997 song by Will Smith titled: Men in Black ( see youtube link )

I thought it odd that particular song would play, so I clicked on the video.
Although I probably heard the song back in day (1997), or perhaps the video, but I can't
recall if I've seen it recently. I'm certain I haven't.

I do want to add that I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE MEN IN BLACK movie, or its sequels.
I recall a lot of hoopla about the movie at the time, and of course was familiar with the Man in Black movies, but what I saw on the trailers back in the day, I thought the movie would be the typical silly, Alien'ly entertainment stuff which I 've never had an interest in.

However I do like many of Will Smith's songs and of course quite aware of his long history
in entertainment including several of his movies that I have seen, even going back to the TV series Fresh Prince, but I have NEVER been a so called 'fan' of Will Smith.

Of course I immediately thought this 'odd' experience with YouTube crossed my path for a reason as perhaps something I needed to pay attention to because I immediately thought of my PapPap dream and the 2 Men in Black in the dream that I had a few days prior.

I then wondered if there was some connection in the Men and Black movies with a post office,
as again, I felt that the Men in Black in my dream were at a post office in my hallway i.e my actual hallway in real life.

I searched in YouTube Men in Black Post Office clip and lo and behold, I found a Post Office connection!
( see link below )

I looked at the first movie Men in Black on Amazon Prime and sure enough I did think it was
extremely silly and wondered if I could get through the entire movie to the end, but I also know that our ' Opponents' always hide symbolism ( Ishtar Eggs )
in their work/productions.
They especially use comedy and Sci-Fi entertainment/media in which to hide their work.
Sure enough I was Not disappointed as I found quite a few hidden' Ishtar Eggs in the movie.

The first egg being the Tommy Lee Jones character : Agent K ( of course the K being 11) and I've shared my 11 connections many times before on your blog.

Also at the very end of the first movie, there is scene of a 'spaceship' taking off.
The markings on the bottom of the spaceship is the Eight-Pointed Star of Ishtar aka The Union Jack. (I thought it interesting that the alien's 'vehicle' had an Eight-Pointed Star marking. (The Octagon perhaps?)

There are several more VERY interesting symbolisms in this movie which I won't go into detail but suffice to say the symbolism in the movie 'clicks' with several of my puzzle pieces one being about 'sugar' and Time Travel.

I haven't seen the other Men in Black sequels yet (It appears there are 4) but I do want
to see the sequel that features the post office scene.

Last but not least, check out the Orion's belt connection which (because of your post) is what sparked me to write this comment ( see youtube clip below )

Everything is Connected, no?


Will Smith - Men In Black (Video Version)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiBLgEx6svA

Men In Black II: Office post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuHy9pbvuFM

MiB (8 of 8) - Orion's Belt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g7o_3_w4ek




Armored vultures and Cherubim

In my last post, " How is an armadillo like a griffon vulture in the Crimea? " vultures are connected, by way of armadillos, with ...