Tuesday, August 4, 2026

This blog is on hiatus until January 17, 2027

Mark your calendars, and in the meantime find something else to read.



Note added: For those who have asked, nothing is wrong, and my decision has nothing to do with any of the commenters here. I just need to take a break to focus on another project, which I cannot share with the public at this time, and which I anticipate will be finished by the date indicated. My other blogs will be on hiatus as well, but my posting there is already so irregular that perhaps no one will notice. Emails are still welcome, though (as usual) timely replies are not guaranteed.

5 comments:

WanderingGondola said...

Was it something I said? (semi j/k)

Ra1119bee said...

William,
I will miss you.

BTW, I found Wilcox's book The Synchronicity Key on pdf and
I was VERY VERY surprised
how his perspective mirrors many
MANY of my puzzle pieces!!

In 2005 someone at the Monroe Institute introduced me to
Don Elkins, Carla Rueckert' Law of the One (which
Wilcox references in his book ) however I didn't really
resonate with that particular ideology. Interesting concept
though.

Also interestingly Wilcox references 11:11!!

Thank you for mentioning Wilcox's book.
I was not familiar with Wilcox at all.

I'll wait for your return ;-))

NLR said...

In the meantime, here is Donovan's song Atlantis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAMYGzwUTK4&list=RDSAMYGzwUTK4&start_radio=1

incidentally, the song is basically the preface of Ignatius Donnelly's Atlantis: The Antediluvian world (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantis:_The_Antediluvian_World)

NLR said...

The idea of lost civilizations or lost peoples is something highly evocative. In fact, so is the idea of other worlds, of which lost civilizations are an example.

One of the main arguments for sociopathic (or even downright psychotpathic) schemes is that this world as it is now is all there is. Don't think about the past, don't think about how things might have been different in the present, just accept whatever we present to you. Some people say that Christians would be disturbed if it was to be found that there is life on other planets.

I don't think so, but the rulers of this world would be. If there are realms outside their control, where the beings don't act the way they act and don't believe what they believe, that would rankle them. They have spent decades claiming that they know everything and can control everything, but if there was something totally beyond their control, that would outrage them.

I actually think that is one reason for the popularity of the simulation hypothesis. The implication is that the universe is a computer program, so the creators of the universe are just like the Silicon Valleyites, only more so. Okay, well, is it a coincidence that they of all people find this idea so appealing?

Anyway, I believe there are a vast array of possibilities for existence and life and all the stuff promoted by the powerful in this world is just a degenerate subset of it, certainly not the inevitable or only possibility or whatever they want to claim.

Ra1119bee said...

NLR,
Thank you very much for the memories!

I wasn't a huge Donovan fan back in the day
however I remember this song quite well
and one of my absolute favs which
was Mellow Yellow. Which coincidently I just ordered
a lovely Baltic Amber bracelet a few hours ago, not realizing
that I would be commenting about ' Mellow Yellow' on William's blog
today ( Aug 16 ).

I've commented here many times about my personal
connection and puzzle pieces to the color yellow/Amber/honey.
I just found the video ( link below ) of the Donovan song
Mellow Yellow and interestingly in the lyrics
there is reference to the number 14 ( which the number
14 is also in my puzzle pieces having not only
personal connections to me but also having a connection
to Switzerland's unofficial motto:
"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno, meaning :
“One for all, all for one”
1 4 all and all 4 1. 14/41 is mirror twining symbolism.
There is also a reference to flying in the lyrics.

What are the odds???

Note I haven't heard either song in many many years,
because as I say I wasn't really a big Donovan fan.

I actually have been doing a bit of research in
the last week or so about
the metaphysical qualities of Baltic Amber after watching
an Old World video on youtube.

In the research I came across information about
Baltic Amber being sourced from conifers in the family
Sciadopityaceae. That information about the conifer tree
got my attention because of my many comments and puzzle pieces
about the Evergreen trees and the pineal gland.
Also the conifer connection is the reason I purchased the Baltic Amber
bracelet today ( Aug 16th ).

So, once again what are the odds???

Another interesting thought is the name Donovan
Reading from right to left, Van being from the Dutch meaning 'from'.
So: from Don?

Sync fairies still busy I see.

Donovan - Mellow Yellow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQNBQI3UDag

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mellow_Yellow

Popular posts