I don't usually do Bloods-and-Crips electoral politics, but since people keep asking my opinion:
- hasn't built the wall,
- hasn't drained the swamp,
- hasn't made America great again,
- hasn't even maintained basic law and order, and...
- hasn't prevented the totalitarian birdemic takeover.
- doesn't even pretend to want to do any of those things.
This is not an endorsement of Trump or of voting. You shouldn't vote, because voting is wrong, and it will -- very obviously! -- make no real difference who wins anyway.