Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Yeah . . . but figuring it out is racist!

Anyone who reads this blog regularly will know I have a tendency to quote from anything and everything -- Dante, the Beach Boys, Sigmund Freud, Pleiadian Perspectives on Human Evolution, it's all fair game, and I like to think it shows how admirably well-rounded my education has been. But there's one bit of dialogue I don't quote nearly as much as I would like to -- because citing my source would mean acknowledging the shameful fact that I once watched several uninterrupted minutes of (cough) Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo.

So, here it is. In the future, I can just discreetly link to this post instead of having to mention what movie it's from.


Deuce: TJ, thank God you're here.

TJ: How'd you find me?

Deuce: It's the only chicken and waffle place in all of Holland.

TJ: So a black man's gotta be at a chicken and waffles place! That's racist!

Deuce: But you are here.

TJ: Yeah . . . but figuring it out is racist!

1 comment:

Bruce Charlton said...

Functionality of beliefs is one of those things that our Masters wish us to overcome. The ruling idea is that acceptable 'beliefs' should have nothing to do with reality. This is a deliberate and effective strategy of evil, because when mandatory/ approved beliefs contradict reality, they have aligned with Satan against divine creation.

Annunciation rescheduled to coincide with eclipse

I just saw this on Ann Barnhardt's blog : March 25th is the fixed date of the great Feast of the Annunciation… BUT since March 25th fall...