From the Narrow Desert
Synchromystic. Synchromantic. Synchromormon.
Friday, March 13, 2026
Meditations
Free time! -- but how am I supposed
To write a half-so-weighty tome
As Marcus in his head composed
While waging war and ruling Rome?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular posts
Greek Orthodox Archimandrite Fr. Savvas Agioritis on the demonic nature of the peck
Following up on the idea that the pecked are no longer alone in their bodies , reader Ben Pratt has brought to my attention these remarks by...
When only the goblins are out
In a comment on " Drill, baby, drill! " Bill writes, referring to my posts about the poem by Christina Rossetti: The last, and it ...
WaGon
“ Turnum outknaves all three ” sent me back to my 2023 dream post “ Narrative Reasoning ,” which begins with a quote from Turnus and ends wi...
The randomness is working well today
It's been a while since I clicked for a randomly selected /x/ thread . I tried it today just in the spirit of "Is this thing on?...
Michael the glove puppet and X the Owl
Back on August 17, Bruce Charlton posted an episode from the old children's TV show Pipkins (which I had never heard of), in which Hart...
This blog is on hiatus until January 17, 2027
Mark your calendars, and in the meantime find something else to read. Note added: For those who have asked, nothing is wrong, and my decisi...
Incipit liber primus
But Men shall remember Atlantis's name Come hell or high water! Sith both of them came, It rests unforgotten, and what we now tell Skill...
Spook! Slither!
In a comment on " Ascending to the black star ," Bill brought up a game called The Blue Prince , and so on a random whim I searche...
Igxuhp zvmwqfb Jack dry stolen
This morning, a preschooler dropped a case of alphabet stamps. These had been in alphabetical order, but when he picked them up, he paid no ...
Blue-green "and"
My mention of a "Buddhist text" in my last post was probably misleading, making it sound like I was poring over Mahayana scriptur...
No comments:
Post a Comment