Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular posts
-
Following up on the idea that the pecked are no longer alone in their bodies , reader Ben Pratt has brought to my attention these remarks by...
-
In a comment on " Drill, baby, drill! " Bill writes, referring to my posts about the poem by Christina Rossetti: The last, and it ...
-
“ Turnum outknaves all three ” sent me back to my 2023 dream post “ Narrative Reasoning ,” which begins with a quote from Turnus and ends wi...
-
Mark your calendars, and in the meantime find something else to read. Note added: For those who have asked, nothing is wrong, and my decisi...
-
It's been a while since I clicked for a randomly selected /x/ thread . I tried it today just in the spirit of "Is this thing on?...
-
But Men shall remember Atlantis's name Come hell or high water! Sith both of them came, It rests unforgotten, and what we now tell Skill...
-
Back on August 17, Bruce Charlton posted an episode from the old children's TV show Pipkins (which I had never heard of), in which Hart...
-
This morning, a preschooler dropped a case of alphabet stamps. These had been in alphabetical order, but when he picked them up, he paid no ...
-
In a comment on " Ascending to the black star ," Bill brought up a game called The Blue Prince , and so on a random whim I searche...
-
My mention of a "Buddhist text" in my last post was probably misleading, making it sound like I was poring over Mahayana scriptur...
6 comments:
I think it will be "climate refugees".
Or microclimate refugees — like when you hang out at the library all day because it’s air-conditioned.
Microaliens. They're here, and we must do what they say, but you can't see them so you will have to take the expert's word for it.
It takes a million microradicals to make one just radical... Not something to worry about, I'd of thunk.
Actually, I assumed microradicalization was a *good* thing from the leftist perspective - considering they always used to think of themselves as radicals.
But apparently it is about the kind of non-left people who (albeit with only 1/ 1,000,000 of their conviction) almost/ slightly tend to think that the birdemic, climate emergency and antiracism are Evil Lies. Don't see many of them round here, do we.
Being radical is fine, it's just being radical-ized that's a problem. And of course everything is worse when it's micro. I should know, I'm living through a devastating micropandemic even as we speak!
@islanti
"Aliens" is offensive. It's "undocumented earthlings."
Post a Comment