Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Joseph Smith and the CD case

I found this amazing fact while browsing a site offering "Mandela Effect Proof: 31 Events That Prove The Mandela Effect Is Real."


A painting from the 1800’s depicts a man named Joseph Smith showing a CD case to several other individuals. The only problem is CD cases weren’t produced and distributed to public until the year 1982. So how did Joseph Smith get in possession of a CD case more than a 100 years before they were created. The only logical conclusion is time travel. This is another piece of solid evidence proving that time traveler are one of the main contributors to disrupting the timeline and causing these Mandela effect cases.

This is definitely proof that the Mandela Effect is real, because in my timeline a man named Joseph Smith showed people ancient records.

Further evidence:


4 comments:

Ra1119bee said...


Linear Time is an Illusion.
Our Soul transcends Linear Time.
Artificial Intelligence is NOT NEW.
The Atlanteans mastered Transhumanism.

There is nothing new under the Helios .


All IMHO, of course ;-)))

Wm Jas Tychonievich said...

Debbie, I’m quoting this only to laugh at it. That’s not a CD case!

There’s plenty of evidence of anomalies with regard to time, but this ain’t it.

Ra1119bee said...



I understand about the joke and CD case, but as stated in my previous communications
and comments with you about my personal belief about the Soul transcending time,
I absolutely believe that because of several paranormal experiences I've had in my lifetime
especially regarding a dream I had in 1990 that came tragically true and resulted
in someone's death in 1995.
That someone being a new neighbor when my hubby and I bought
our first home in 1993.


What's intriguing is that I did NOT know the neighbor when I had the dream in 1990
however in the dream, I SAW the Exact events unfold minutes before her death (a freak traffic accident) and from HER perspective (Remote Viewing) If you recall in our previous communications
I linked to you a copy of the Lexus Online Lawsuit Doc after her husband filed suit.


That experience and several other telepathy experiences I've had in my life, has firmly convinced me that linear time is an illusion, and that our Soul (NOT our Physical Body) can transcend time, because how is it possible to see 5 years into the future, and see an event in the future and from the perspective of a person you've never met?

My previous comment and belief concerns 'time travel'(or in my opinion, transcending
Linear time), which I assumed was the topic of your post.

jorgen said...

They were called golden plates because the bottom of the CDs hadd a goldish color.

Susan, Aslan, and dot-connecting

On April 22, William Wright posted " Shushan! ", which included a clip from the James Bond spoof movie  Johnny English Reborn  in ...