Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Crazy sync: Bardelys the Magnificent

Gutenberg.org has a feature that will serve up randomly selected titles from their library of over 60,000. Yesterday I had occasion, for my own inscrutable reasons, to use that feature, and the very first title on the list it produced was Bardelys the Magnificent by Rafael Sabatini — a book I’d never heard of by an author I know nothing about.

Today, I read Adam Piggott’s post “An invitation to join the Illuminati,” and one of the comments was by someone using the pseudonym Bardelys the Magnificent.

I think the sync fairies are telling me I need to join the Illuminati.

2 comments:

Francis Berger said...

Or maybe the Illunnati need to join you!

Ra1119bee said...


William,

IMHO,

All Power Sources on this dimension/matrix/Earth can be and often are
manipulated and controlled.
The Sacred Science Knowledge is a Power Source which has been manipulated
into Black Magic by those who use that Power Source against us.
The Power Sources in and of themselves aren't Demonic.

Happy birthday, Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir

Today I was listening to "Mountain Sound" by Of Monsters and Men and wondered what the lead vocalist's name was. I looked her ...