Tuesday, February 22, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular posts
-
Following up on the idea that the pecked are no longer alone in their bodies , reader Ben Pratt has brought to my attention these remarks by...
-
In a comment on " Drill, baby, drill! " Bill writes, referring to my posts about the poem by Christina Rossetti: The last, and it ...
-
“ Turnum outknaves all three ” sent me back to my 2023 dream post “ Narrative Reasoning ,” which begins with a quote from Turnus and ends wi...
-
It's been a while since I clicked for a randomly selected /x/ thread . I tried it today just in the spirit of "Is this thing on?...
-
But Men shall remember Atlantis's name Come hell or high water! Sith both of them came, It rests unforgotten, and what we now tell Skill...
-
Back on August 17, Bruce Charlton posted an episode from the old children's TV show Pipkins (which I had never heard of), in which Hart...
-
Mark your calendars, and in the meantime find something else to read. Note added: For those who have asked, nothing is wrong, and my decisi...
-
My mention of a "Buddhist text" in my last post was probably misleading, making it sound like I was poring over Mahayana scriptur...
-
In a comment on " Ascending to the black star ," Bill brought up a game called The Blue Prince , and so on a random whim I searche...
-
This morning, a preschooler dropped a case of alphabet stamps. These had been in alphabetical order, but when he picked them up, he paid no ...
3 comments:
This post is 200 years 2 early.
William,
It appears, at least to me, that the Pluto Return Sparks
have begun.
Justin Trudeau's announcement on Feb 14,regarding Freezing Bank Accounts was a MAJOR
SPARK.
The announcement on Feb 20th regarding Queen Elizabeth testing positive for the cOVID.
and the heating up of tensions between Russian and the Ukraine are all sparks for what I
personally believe is going to lead to major fires this 22 year.
Also, and IMO, I think we are going to see "movement" at the Temple Mount this
Super Shemitah year as well.
The Red Heifer turned 3 in August 2021.
Exactly two comments! Just perf-- oh, no! What have I done?
Post a Comment