Saturday, October 5, 2024

Hairy anatomical holes

So, uh, yeah. That’s the sync theme du jour. Don’t blame me. William Wright started this when he had a dream about Eric Cartman saying, "Oh my God, my asshole is so hairy!" and then decided to do like three posts about it.

Today I read this in The Nephilim Looked Like Clowns by Paul Stobbs, winner of the 2024 Best Title Ever Award:

When one imagines larger-than-life humanoid sightings in the modern era, the most mainstream example is the hairy apple of every cryptozoologist's keen eye: Bigfoot.

The phrase "apple of one's eye" was originally an anatomical term referring to the pupil of the eye -- that is, to a body part which is, like the anus, a hole.

And it's about Bigfoot, because of course it is.

No comments:

Hairy anatomical holes

So, uh, yeah. That’s the sync theme du jour. Don’t blame me. William Wright started this when he had a dream about Eric Cartman saying, &quo...