Monday, October 14, 2024

WanderingGondola is posting

Some time ago, the commenter who goes by WanderingGondola announced that she was starting a blog, and I put a link in the sidebar. She didn't post anything for a very long time, though, and I got out of the habit of checking it regularly. Today I discovered that her first proper post -- "Overarching views, part 1," dealing with her approach to Christianity, Tolkien, and the Book of Mormon -- is up. It was actually published on October 9, but I didn't see it until just now.

1 comment:

WanderingGondola said...

Gee, I didn't expect a shout-out! Thank you, sir.

Meme syncs: Good Times Roll, Reality Temple, Blue Wizards

In his September 2023 post " Asenath vs. the Son of Baal-ox within the Sawtooth Mountains " (on the old, public blog), William Wri...