Wednesday, October 9, 2024

In which I am unexpectedly given a blank red book

My wife has been doing these "dot mandala" paintings for a while now. Yesterday, while I was at work, she bought a blank diary with a red cover and painted this on it:


Notice the eight-pointed star design, suggesting the Seal of Melchizedek or the Star Anise.

She dropped by the school last night just as I was closing up and showed me the book. She doesn't read this blog, and I haven't discussed any of my red book or eight-pointed star syncs with her. She usually paints on paper or on stones. This time she chose a red book cover for no particular reason, just on a whim. She said she didn't have anything to write in it and asked if I wanted it. So now I have this book.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to write in it, either, but perhaps that will become clear with time. In the meantime, I'll resist the temptation to fill it with "I like ham. I don't like ham."

No comments:

Quick sync notes: pentagram geometry and toothy worms

To get a link for  my last post , I searched my own blog for seal of melchizedek . One of the search results was my December 2022 post "...