Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular posts
-
I checked the Duckstack today and read the latest, " Comb Tomb ." One bit is about crime: Most nonviolent crime is a crime of oppo...
-
I post at Winking Back from the Dark , but only to make a terrible pun. Don't say you weren't warned!
-
Following up on the idea that the pecked are no longer alone in their bodies , reader Ben Pratt has brought to my attention these remarks by...
-
But Men shall remember Atlantis's name Come hell or high water! Sith both of them came, It rests unforgotten, and what we now tell Skill...
-
I've been dreaming about books again . I remember the blurb on the back cover said, "One of the most horrifying books of the d...
-
In a July 19 post -- not to be confused with the present one! -- called " I've been a miner for a heart of gold ," I connect t...
-
At the moment, the last post in the algorithm-generated "Poplar posts" list at the bottom of this blog is " Chubby Checker, g...
-
The juxtaposition of a hermit with a hart, sometimes merged into a single "humanoid deer creature," has been a sync theme recently...
-
After work this evening, I checked America's flagship meme post and saved this one: I've never seen the 1987 Arnold Schwarzenegger m...
-
Since my post " A white hart and a portal to a parallel world " (June 10), the Hermit card of the Tarot of the Divine, which inclu...
2 comments:
Another album & song I come back to that seems to deal with bureaucracy in its totalitarian, digital, authoritarian form is this one.. Rotersand's War on Error album (& title song)
'It's my life, it's my mind, it's my heart, not a digit!'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mYIEEPH_wM
https://genius.com/Rotersand-war-on-error-lyrics
The rest of the songs are also worth a listen or read.
https://genius.com/Rotersand-yes-we-care-lyrics
William,
It really gets interesting when you factor in Theodore Adorno and his role in Tavistock
and the Frankfurt School and the manufacturing of many of the 1960's Bands
that made up the counter-culture movement and the British Invasion. Including the manufacturing of the Beatles (Good Boys) and the Rolling Stones (Bad Boys).
Check out Laurel Canyon. (LaurEL---EL?)
I was a HUGE Beatles fan by the way, and truth be told I still am.
Post a Comment