Thursday, January 25, 2024

An old pre-dator, chameleons, and le Demiurge

After work this evening, I checked America's flagship meme post and saved this one:


I've never seen the 1987 Arnold Schwarzenegger movie Predator, but I know enough from cultural osmosis to get the reference: the title monster can blend in perfectly with its surroundings, like a chameleon, making it virtually invisible. The meme made me think about the word chameleon itself, since the second half of the word clearly means "lion." Looking up the etymology, I find that it comes from the Greek for "dwarf lion" -- which would also be a pretty good name for a housecat. The Online Etymology Dictionary speculates that "Perhaps the large head-crest on some species was thought to resemble a lion's mane." Keep that lion-headed reptile imagery in mind.

Just after getting my meme fix, I checked William Wright's blog and found that his latest post is called "'Get in the choppa!': A skin-removing Chameleon hunting Arnold Schwarzenegger" and is all about -- what else? -- the 1987 movie Predator.

William's post ends with this note:

[Note: as I was just finishing up some edits above, I looked at Predator and saw it as Pre-Dator, as in something that pre-dates.  A Being that is very old and from "Before" - Ancient - for whatever that is worth]

This made me think of two things. First, it's in the context of a Schwarzenegger movie, and people often imitate Schwarzenegger's Austrian accent by dropping the r from his first name, sometimes even spelling it Ahnold. Ages ago, in some intro-to-literature class, we read the Joyce Carol Oates story "Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?" One of the main characters is Arnold Friend, who represents the devil or the personification of death. The teacher pointed out that if you remove the r's from his name, it becomes an old fiend. The movie Predator, the title of which William Wright read as "something that pre-dates . . . very old . . . Ancient," stars "Ahnold" -- Arnold with the r removed -- which, as the intro-to-lit teacher noted, and as Oates perhaps intended, yields an old.

The other connection I made was with Revelation 12:9. William had capitalized Ancient as if it were a title, and "ancient" is one of the titles applied to Satan in that verse: ho drakon ho megas, ho ophis ho archaios, "the Great Dragon, the Ancient Serpent." And that juxtaposition of drakon and archaios brings us by a commodious vicus of recirculation back to the chameleon.

A few months ago I watched, and posted a bit about, a series of videos by someone going by Galahad Eridanus, who created, under the influence of "angels" and psychedelics, a symbolic diagram he calls the Abraxian Cosmogram. Part of it looks like this:


Notice the two serpents labeled archon and drakon, which correspond respectively to Ahriman and Lucifer in Rudolf Steiner's system. Revelation 12:9 uses the words drakon ("dragon") and archaios ("ancient"). Drakon is obviously the same word used in the Cosmogram; archon and archaios are forms of the same word, being respectively the present participle and gerund of the verb archein ("to be the first").

Chameleon, recall, is from the Greek for "dwarf lion," apparently because the Greeks thought the chameleon looked like a lion-headed reptile. In the Cosmogram, the being with the Greek name Archon is depicted as a lion-headed serpent. This is a Gnostic symbol, often associated with the name Yaldabaoth, but in memes it is invariable given the title Demiurge. I suppose it's just a coincidence that one of the first such memes I found in an image search also happens to include a gray cat and a tree:


What's the significance of the Demiurge? Well, in his post William Wright mentions that a scene in Predator reminded him of "that strange picture that WJT has posted on his blog a few times (with Arnold running away from the reality temple)." Yeah, but whose reality temple?


Another random chameleon note. My January 7 post "My tail is dun" takes its name from a scene in the Piers Anthony novel Centaur Aisle, in which Dor has forced a "spelling bee" (a magical insect which can spell words) to help him write an essay. The resentful bee, though unable to misspell a word, finds a loophole by giving Dor technically correct spellings, but of homophones, not the words he clearly wants. When Dor dictates "My tale is done," the bee produces "My tail is dun."

In a comment on that post, I noted that Dor's mother is actually named Chameleon. I now note further that, just as the scene I had referred to was about spelling and used lots of homophones and homonyms, the character Chameleon was introduced in the novel A Spell for Chameleon -- that's spell in the magical sense, of course, a homonym of what the spelling bee does. The cover features a manticore -- a mythical creature with a lion's mane and the tail of a dragon or scorpion. This one has a scorpion's tail, but a manticore still seems similar in principle to the lion-headed serpent.


The idea of a "spelling bee" as an insect also makes me think of the spelling-reform project carried out in mid-19th century Utah under the direction of Brigham Young. They called it the Deseret Alphabet, deseret being a word said in the Book of Mormon to mean "honeybee." So a good English translation of "Deseret Alphabet" would be "Bee Spelling."

4 comments:

Ra1119bee said...

William,

Concerning cats: Once again it appears our syncs are crossing.

Please allow me to explain:

A couple of weeks ago I was curious about a recent popular culture event
that happened which was all 'abuzz' on social media.

Don't know if you are familiar with the American comedian Katt Williams or not,
but Katt Williams is pretty popular with Gen Y, especially in the Black community.

A few weeks ago Katt William supposedly decided he would 'expose' the satanic music/entertainment industry and 'out' those celebrities
who have " sold their soul to the devil."

It was interesting at least to me that while 'exposing' these devils, Katt himself
was wearing a huge silver necklace with the Babylonian Eight Point Star of Ishtar.
(see link below and click on the video).

When I saw Katt's Babylonian 8 point star pendant, I thought how interesting,
as it begged the question, at least to me, who is working for whom?

I then began to wonder : Why now? Why all of a sudden is Katt exposing the evil
who controls and have manipulated the entertainment industry for many many years
including Katt Williams himself.
Katt, the comedic clown/trickster keeps the illusion in play.
The trickster of course being an integral part of the Kings Court.

So why now?
While connecting the dots, I did find a few interesting puzzle pieces.
One puzzle piece I found , which I had forgotten about, was a dream I had
in Nov of 2016 which I titled Cat Man.
What's interesting is that I randomly found the Cat Man dream in my archives
while researching something else.

I won't go into detail of the Cat Man dream, but it was about Obama shapeshifting
into a black and white cat.


I don't think it's a coincidence that Feb 10 begins the Chinese Astrological Year
of the Dragon and sure enough,Lo and behold, in my research I found information
connecting a cat with a dragon.( see link)

Copy and paste from Wiki about the Tatzelwurm:

"In the anecdotes, Tatzelwurm or Stollenwurm has been described as resembling a stubby lizard with 2 to 6 feet, measuring from around 1 to 7 feet in length.
They have been described as having a cat-like face, especially in Switzerland."
~~~~~~

Interesting the lizard description. Recall my recent post about the Amazon movie
Silver and the Book of Dreams, especially the green door and the lizard.
Also silver of course being symbolic of the moon.
The Egyptian cat deity Bast was dubbed ; the eye of the moon.


Also, you may recall me sharing my previous puzzle piece connections and theories concerning Switzerland and Germany.

I personally do not believe in coincidences.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2788811/comedy-legend-katt-williams-explodes-on-deviants-and-godlessness-in-hollywood/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatzelwurm

Ra1119bee said...


William,

Also, and speaking of bees:
During my gazillion hours of research ( especially after 1999
with the launching of the internet) during my online travels, I've been particularly intrigued with information concerning : bee symbolism,(Debra/Deborah)
the Fleur de lis, the lily and the rose(Rosicrucians)
and the Eight-point Star of Ishtar/octagon/the Eights.

I also found an interesting theory that perhaps the Fleur de lis is a stylized
Bee (see link)

While recently researching the Third Temple, the 3 eclipses and End Times,
I found intriguing information about the EIGHT Gates at the Golden Gate in Jerusalem
which I believe (and shared with you before) that there will be
an upcoming event/Black Swan with the Golden Gate in San Fran,
(and perhaps Brooklyn Bridge) with the Golden Gate in Jerusalem which will usher
in the Shifting of Ages (recall my recent comment about Pluto in Aquarius)

Do note and I'm sure you know
that the Golden Gate Bridge in San Fran is not golden but a color called
International Orange. The Brooklyn Bridge engineered by John Roebling ( who was also
the architect of the Cincinnati's Roebling Bridge)....original color was Rawlins RED.
Interesting all of the ember orange symbolism in popular culture
in the last several years, no?

Meme's of Trump : Orange Man Bad.
Check out Trump's recent charade carrying EIGHT orange pizza boxes in Iowa (link below)

What particularly intrigued me, which I didn't know about prior to my recent research,
is the historical importance of the East Gate/Shushan Gate at the Temple Mount.
(see youtube video link)

Also, while researching the Shushan Gate what caught my eye is the word Shushan as I have traveled down (researched) the word Shushan/ Shoshannah/Susanna in 2008
after I had a dream which I titled: Suzy.
I think I shared my 2008 Suzy dream on your blog a couple of years ago.

Do Note that I DID NOT KNOW BEFORE the dream
that the name Susanna/Suzy means lily or rose.

Which leads me to this very interesting information about the Eights
and the Mormons:
https://rsc.byu.edu/vol-11-no-3-2010/seal-melchizedek

I don't believe in coincidences.

The battle for the most important gate in Jerusalem (WORLD)!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ1y2K8-a_k&t=82s

https://www.biblestudytools.com/dictionaries/smiths-bible-dictionary/shushan.html

Hebrew word of the week: Shoshannah (Lily or Rose)
https://jewishjournal.com/culture/182403/

https://andrewgough.co.uk/the-fleur-de-lis-and-the-bee/

Donald Trump delivers pizza to firefighters in Iowa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4xLOQLBD4A

William Wright (WW) said...

So a bee spell-ing, as in a bee casting a spell... perhaps on the Chameleon.

Ra1119bee said...



William,

I forgot to add about my intrigue with the 8's:
The Eights are at the helm of the ship.

When you notice the stripes

I was recently digging through old files to find The Tinleys , and one of the things I ran into was "A Pedestrian Speech for Bill Clint...