Tuesday, January 23, 2024

The Green Door finally closes

Starting back in July 2022, I used to explore from time to time a restaurant that went out of business and was abandoned in 2015. They put up a green sheet-metal wall around it, but the green door in the wall was never locked, and you could just walk in. See "Owl time, and cold noodles," "The Green Door," and "Phoenix syncs."

This past Sunday (January 21), I happened to pass the abandoned restaurant and decided that I would go back that night and explore it again. I ended up getting sidetracked and not going, though. Then on Monday I found this:


That's right, nearly a decade after going out of business, the restaurant is finally closed. I'm quite sure the lock was not there when I passed it on Sunday, so I'm not sure if I should feel disappointed that I missed my last chance to explore or lucky that I wasn't inside when they locked it up!

I don't know what prompted someone to lock the place up now, after nine years. I was hoping it would be a combination lock, since they're obviously not going to open it very often and would thus have set it to something easy to remember and therefore easy to guess. No such luck; it's a key lock.

Oddly, I had just been thinking about keys on Sunday. Earlier this month, after more than a year of praying the Rosary every day, I decided to stop for a while just to see what would happen and to prove to myself that it hadn't become a superstitious compulsion. The main effect I noticed was that syncs stopped as if turned off with a tap. (I wish I'd known that trick back when I was trying to make new syncs stop for a while!) On Sunday, I took up the Rosary again after my break, and the sensation was remarkable. The beads felt like a living thing in my hands, and I could feel my mind sliding into a subtly but distinctly different mode of consciousness. I thought to myself, "It's magic!" and was immediately answered by a mental voice in my head, a woman speaking French: Oui, c'est l'une des clés. "Yes, this is one of the keys."

The voice reminded me of the woman in the dream recounted in "Rapunzel and the True Song of Wandering Aengus." That woman had spoken English, but I had understood that she wanted me to think of her as Claire Delune, and l'une des clés (the final s's are silent) sounds almost like clair de lune in reverse. That dream had prominently featured the Yeats lines "The silver apples of the moon, / The golden apples of the sun," and that combined with "one of the keys" made me think of the gold and silver keys that were recently in the sync-stream. If the Rosary is one of the two keys, what's the other?

This train of thought led me to do a word search for key in the Book of Mormon. Somewhat surprisingly, given that "keys" would become, so to speak, a key concept in Mormonism as it later developed, there is only one mention in the BoM, and it's quite literal:

And as I went forth towards the treasury of Laban, behold, I saw the servant of Laban who had the keys of the treasury. And I commanded him in the voice of Laban, that he should go with me into the treasury. . . . And I also spake unto him that I should carry the engravings, which were upon the plates of brass, to my elder brethren, who were without the walls (1 Ne. 4:20, 24).

The next day, when I discovered that I would now need a key to get into the abandoned restaurant, I remembered a dream I had had on August 26, 2023, recorded in "Phoenix syncs":

Remember the abandoned restaurant I explored in July 2022? I recently had two dreams set in an environment resembling that restaurant, a long-abandoned building where everything was covered with dead leaves. On the night of August 26, I dreamed that I was searching such a building with my brother, trying to find "plates" -- meaning further records like the Golden Plates from which the Book of Mormon was produced.

I was with my brother, trying to get plates -- exactly the circumstances surrounding the Book of Mormon's one and only mention of keys.

Then I remembered that in September 2022 (see the comments to "Dreams, shifty-eyed owls, and the white Starbucks cup") I had actually dreamed about a rosary being a literal key. Not until I looked it up just now did I remember that this was in the context of exploring an abandoned building:

I’ve just remembered a fourth dream vignette, in which I was exploring an old abandoned building and found in it a very large wooden rosary. Each bead was the size of a golf ball and had a single word engraved on it. I believe the words were those of the Lord’s Prayer. I found that the cross on the rosary was also a key which fit the lock of one of the doors in the old building. I left the rosary hanging from the keyhole, but an old priest came and told me not to, saying a key has no purpose if you just leave it in the keyhole.

Could this possibly be a garbled precognition? If you look back up at the photo of the locked door, you'll see that the lock is attached to a chain, superficially similar to a string of beads. If I were to unlock the padlock and leave the chain hanging, it would look a bit like "the rosary hanging from the keyhole" in the dream. In the dream, I found the rosary/key in the abandoned building. Is it possible that whoever locked up the restaurant left the key hidden somewhere nearby and that I could find it? Only one way to find out.


Note added (Jan. 24): In the above post I describe how my rosary beads "felt like a living thing in my hands," prompting me to think, "It's magic!" At the end of the post, I say that a metal chain is similar to a string of rosary beads. The next day, I was reading The Magician, the fifth book in Colin Wilson's Spider World series. Several pendants on gold chains have been discovered which seem to have mysterious powers. Niall, the human protagonist, takes two of them to Steeg, an artificial intelligence, who promptly destroys them, saying that he has discovered "that these devices can be animated with some kind of living force" and are therefore extremely dangerous. Steeg then reprimands Niall for focusing on the pendants themselves and ignoring the chains.

"But I didn't think the chains made any difference."

"That is what you were intended to think. In fact, they are part of the device."

"I'm sorry."

"That is unnecessary. Now that we understand the danger, it is possible to anticipate it."

Niall said: "But do you understand how it works?"

"No. I said I understand the danger. But since I am designed for purely rational thinking, I am unable to understand the principles of magic."

The words caused a prickling sensation in Niall's scalp. "But are you sure it is magic?"

"The ability to make living forces manifest in dead matter must be defined as magic."

This parallels very closely what I wrote about the rosary the day before I read it. When "living forces manifest in dead matter" -- when what ought to be an inanimate object feels as if it were alive -- that's magic. My seemingly living matter was a rosary; Niall's was a metal chain -- something which I had explicitly compared to a rosary in my post.

Niall very naturally but incorrectly assumes that only the pendant has any power and that the chain is just a chain. Likewise, someone unfamiliar with a rosary would naturally focus on the crucifix and think of the string of beads from which it depends as incidental, when in fact the beads are the main thing.

5 comments:

Ra1119bee said...

William,

Once again, I seem to have crossed your syncs with mine, or mine with yours?

Today Jan 23 AM ( 6:am in Ohio) I chose (randomly) to watch a movie
(Silver and the Book of Dreams)
on Amazon prime. (see link to trailer below)

I've never seen or heard of the movie before but of course the title caught my eye.
I watched the trailer first to see if there might be any symbolism that stood out
and if it did, I felt as if it was meant for me to find this particular movie, because.
I'm sure you know there are many many movies available on Amazon prime , Netflix etc.

Lo and behold while looking at the trailer what caught my eye immediately at marker/frame
1:00 a black door with the 3 eclipses symbolism (in red) which is the Aleph and Tav
which I commented about several times here on your blog.

There are several other interesting symbolism in the movie that connects to not only a few of my puzzle pieces but to my personal life as well.

After watching the movie, I decided to browse your blog and again Lo and behold
I found your new post titled The Green Door!
In this movie, entering dreams through doors is the way to the other side.
The protagonist Liv's door ( which she enters into her dreams)
is Green with a silver lizard like door knocker ( see marker/frame 0:26 )

Note , in the trailer Liv is wearing a sailor costume ( at a Hollow Eve's party)
where she learns about the doors and dreams( recall my comments about navigators and Man Overboard ( International Maritime signal flag : O
for Oscar) which connects with my Oscar dream.

The number 4 is significant in this movie as well as the number 5.
There is also reference to the Blood Moon in this movie and if you
read the two links below about the eclipses, the Blood Moon is mentioned
as well as the Blowing of the Horn.

I wonder what are the odds of me finding this Moon movie
and your post today ( Tue 1-23) about the Green Door??

buzzzzzzzzz......???


Silver And The Book Of Dreams | Official Trailer | Prime Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CkQA01bLnA&t=3s


https://natsab.com/2022/02/18/the-alef-the-tav-eclipses-and-the-exodus/

https://www.hiswordheals.com/2022-beyond-with-signs-in-the-heavens/






Wm Jas Tychonievich said...

Besides the Green Door link, this post also refers to a dream featuring the line "silver apples of the moon" -- a pretty strong sync with Silver and the Book of Dreams.

That red symbol on the door is the anarchist "circle-A." I can see one eclipse in the circle, but where do you see three eclipses in it?

Ra1119bee said...


William,

The three eclipses

Aug 27, 2017 Total Solar eclipse
Oct 14, 2023 Annular
Another Total eclipse ( SEVEN YEARS LATER )
April 6, 2024


https://natsab.com/2022/02/18/the-alef-the-tav-eclipses-and-the-exodus/

https://www.hiswordheals.com/2022-beyond-with-signs-in-the-heavens/


Also Pluto entered Aquarius Jan 20 ( 2024)

The Last time Pluto was in Aquarius, was 1776-1777.
Revolution???

From the blog ( link below school of revolunary astrology):

"Pluto will soon begin a 19-year journey through Aquarius, a fixed, yang, air archetype. This transit (2023 -2044) will see speed up the shedding, demolition, and restructuring process now begun. Some will meet the evolutionary mandate with foresight, utilizing cooperative, inclusive, and visionary ways. Others will meet the inevitability of the changing times in varying degrees of resistance.

When it comes to the evolutionary imperative, resistance is futile. At an extreme, it sets up the potential for shockwaves, repercussions, and the catastrophic. Aquarius awakens, liberates, and accelerates. It is the archetype that shatters barriers and breaks records. The process is dual. It is destructive and constructive, ending and rebirthing at the same time.

Historically, Pluto’s transit through Aquarius is a time of upheavals, revolutions and rebellions, significant social and political development, modernization, and momentous inventions that influence the quality of daily existence.

During the previous Pluto in Aquarius cycle (1777 – 1798), the Declaration of Independence would give the world its first blueprint of modern democracy.” Liberté, égalité, fraternité, ou la mort!” became the battle cry for the 1789 French Revolution, a violent period that saw the overthrow of the French monarchy and the introduction of democratic ideals. During this period the first abolitionist movement began in England.
It was also the height of the first industrial revolution. Global trade and exploration expanded greatly too. A telescope was used to discover a planet for the first time in history". (see link)

And speaking of the Aleph,( Do recall I commented on this before on your blog
about a 1972 TV movie titled Visions of Death.
In the movie the intuitive protagonist draws the
same symbol (starting at marker33:20 (see link)

I only stumbled upon this movie (last year) because of a dream I had in
JUNE of 2017!!, which I titled PapPap and the Newspaper.

Note; The first total eclipse was in AUG of : 2017!!!

In the dream, PapPap ( my grandfather who passed in 1977)
wanted me to know something extremely important, and he showed me a newspaper.
The date of the newspaper was 1972.

I don't recall ever seeing this movie before, but when I saw it last year,
while researching the 3 eclipses and then saw that" anarchist "circle-A '
symbol that the protagonist drew, I knew it wasn't a coincidence.

I believe the connection to both the 3 eclipses and
Pluto in Aquarius is and ( what I've predicted for many years )
is this : I believe we ( humanity ) are Shifting Ages.



https://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/articles/pluto-in-aquarius/


https://www.almanac.com/pluto-aquarius-biggest-transit-2024-what-it-means-your-zodiac-sign

"VISIONS OF DEATH" - 1972 Starring Telly Savalas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTjIldLW-xc&t=1s

William Wright (WW) said...

It is a bit strange, though, that the syncs stopped when you stopped praying the rosary. Didn't regular syncs pre-date the rosary for you?

Wm Jas Tychonievich said...

Yes, I was experiencing frequent syncs long before I started praying the Rosary. In fact, it was largely syncs that led me to try the Rosary in the first place. So I’m not sure why stopping the Rosary had the effect it did. Perhaps the lack of coincidences was just a coincidence?

The Menelmacar mudra; the hot bee of Fatima; and spiritual experiences on Monday, July 22

Last night, while in the hypnagogic state (i.e. in the process of falling asleep), I heard a woman's voice repeating " Pika thlein,...