I found his YouTube channel, clicked on most popular videos, and saw the thumbnails. Euphoria intensifies. I couldn't bring myself to watch anything, but one of the thumbnails did get my attention:
I am currently reading Mike Clelland's Stories from the Messengers, a book about owls and UFOs, so it was the owl's eyes that first caught mine. Then I saw that it is paired with a deer. Clelland repeatedly draws symbolic connections between those two animals. I recently quoted one passage to that effect in a June 22 comment on "The Stone Woman Mystery":
Alan was well aware that owl and deer are often reported as screen memories, but why an owl in one sighting, and a deer in the other? Is there some deeper reason why these two different iconic animals arrived for these two different people on that same night?
Then I noticed the background -- blue, with trees and stars. We've seen that before, too.
If the sync fairies were trying to get me to watch that video, I'm afraid they failed. Yes, I did read that one book about yogi farm animals finding the Holy Grail, but you've still got to draw the line somewhere.
Thinking about that Hermit card again, I put hermit hart into the YouTube search bar just to see what would come up. I got an instrumental piece by Jonathan David Barlow called "Hermit Heart," with a whopping 7 views as of this writing, featuring some Tree-of-Life-adjacent imagery.
The white part of these White Trees is heart-shaped, for a punning link to the white hart.




9 comments:
William,
part 1 of 2
Interestingly that once again the conjoining of opposites.
In the illustration Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde are
referenced.
Jekyll and Hyde are one and the same. The Rebis.
Regarding the owl, recall my many comments about
the owl and Bohemian Grove.
Bohemian Grove is on the 40th parallel north.
The El's follow the 40.
The owl is revered by the 11's ( El's ) and Eights
(who are attendees of Bohemian Grove ) because
the owl is symbolic of the Roman goddess Minerva.
Copy and paste : asterisks mine
Minerva is a virgin goddess.
Her domain includes medicine, wisdom, commerce,
***weaving, and the crafts.
Minerva is often depicted with her
***sacred creature, an owl***
usually named the "owl of Minerva", which symbolized
her association with wisdom and knowledge,
as well as, less frequently,
*****the snake and the olive tree.***
Minerva is commonly depicted as tall with an athletic
and muscular build. She is often wearing armour
and carrying a spear'.
As an important Roman goddess, she is highly revered,
honored, and respected.
Marcus Terentius Varro considered her to be ideal
and the plan for the universe personified."
~~~~~
Minerva also wore a 'HELM-ment symbolizing
that she was at the Helm. ( Will helm ).
Note I placed an asterisks around serpent
and olive tree. If you haven't already
please read my recent comment about a very
odd experience I had Wed ( June 24 ) regarding
trees and serpents and it's connection to the
Greek deity Melampus which I believe I
may had shared a past life.
Note in Minerva's wiki article the photo
of the Mosaic of the Minerva of Peace
in the Library of Congress
shows Minerva wearing a 'snake collar'.
In my previous comment
recall I shared the odd experience
about Thomas the tree man
and the snakes and especially his story
about the Boa Constrictor.
Finding this information today ( 6/26 )
about Minerva's collar of snakes is
very odd indeed.
I DID NOT know this information nor
was I aware of Minerva before researching
the connection ( in the last several days )
of Bohemian Grove, although it's true
I've been aware of Bohemian Grove for
many years and knew that an owl played
an important part in the ritual but I don't recall reading or
researching Minerva specifically.
Also Minerva's connection to the number 19.
Recall my many comments about 19.
Copy and paste:
"The Quinquatria or Quinquatrus was a festival
in ancient Roman religion, sacred to the Goddess Minerva,
celebrated ***19–23 March.
According to Varro, it was so called because
it was held on the fifth (quinqu-) day after the ***Ides,
in the same way as the Tusculans
called a festival on the sixth day after the
Ides Sexatrus or one on the seventh Septimatrus."
~~~~~~~~~~
Also , and last but not least
and while it doesn't specifically concern
an owl but does connect to the birds
and the trees, the 40, and the trumpet
and my Feb 2015 Where's My Horn dream,
and the current 'peace and security' deal
in the Middle East, check out the latest post on
the blog : The Season of Return, which I've linked
a few articles on your blog from The Season
of Return a few times before.
I just found ( June 26 ) this latest post.
Also check out the interesting connection
mentioned in the article
below.
( As you read the copy and paste,
note my Where's my Horn dream was in Feb 2015.
It's because of my Horn dream and researching the symbolism
in that dream is how I knew that Trump was going to be
'selected' for POTUS, 4 months before he even announced
running which was on his birthdate June 14 2015)
William,
part 2
Copy and Paste from the Season of the Return
article link below :
"The third week of August in 2017 saw an ominous
astronomical sign above the U.S.: on August
21 that year—the same day that Trump’s peace team began
work on a plan that would divide
Jerusalem—the shadow of the ***“Great American Eclipse”
traced a dividing path across the U.S."
~~~~~~~~~
Also note that only 4 months after the eclipse, on Dec 6 2017
Trump announced Jerusalem the capital of Israel.
Trump is Israel's King Cyrus which is exactly what
I found in my research after my horn dream.
Coincidence?
Also this particular post connects to many of
my puzzle pieces and predictions which
coincidently connects to Minerva.
Copy and paste: asterisks mine
Minerva (/mɪˈnɜːrvə/; Latin: [mɪˈnɛru̯ä]; Etruscan: Menrva)
is the Roman goddess of wisdom, justice, law, victory,
and the sponsor of arts, trade, and strategy.
She is also a ***goddess of warfare,
though with a focus on ***strategic warfare,
rather than the violence of gods such as Mars."
~~~~~~
Connect strategic warfare of Minerva to what's unfolding
on the world stage now. Remember William
our soul wants us to connect the puzzle
pieces to solve the puzzle which is the Great Work
aka Philospoher's Stone aka the Rebis aka
the 7 which means the completion.
The syn fairies help in that quest.
The soul gives us the puzzle pieces ( the syncs ),
and the sync fairies are in charge of delivering them.
In the thumbnail, note the cover of Manhattan Inc
from Nov of 1985 of Trump holding a dove
and note the caption on the original magazine cover
reads : The Ultimate Deal.
Also note Trump's tie is not bright red like the
one he wears now, but a rust red.
Recall my many comments about Oscar's rust red Phrygian
cap.
Bright red is an orange red, symbolic of fire and blood when
it first bleeds and exposed to the air.
Rust red is a blue red and symbolic of
blood that has been exposed to the air for a long period
of time.
In the illustration you posted of the person cloaked in all black
note the blue/red staff the person is holding.
Blue/ rust red is also the background of the photo
of the man wearing a black hat.
Always follow the symbolism.
Trump’s Ultimate Deal: How the Iran Peace Agreement
Fulfills End-Times Bible Prophecy
https://www.theseasonofreturn.com/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minerva
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quinquatria
William,
I forgot to add that the news sources
regarding the recent earthquakes in Venezuela
the news sources are calling it the 'twin' earthquakes.
Think that's a coincidence?
I added the asterisks, but you can also
google twin earthquakes in Venezuela .
Aerial Footage Reveals DEADLY ***TWIN EARTHQUAKE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEI45VeGY-o
Minerva is Pallas Athena, whose bust in Edgar Allan Poe's poem "The Raven" has come up recently.
https://narrowdesert.blogspot.com/2026/06/i-will-follow-you-into-dark.html
https://narrowdesert.blogspot.com/2026/06/the-stone-woman-mystery.html
"Quirky" juxtaposed with tree imagery reminds me of Quercus the oak genus, which is closely related to the beech genus, Fagus.
My brother once drew a cartoon, which I can unfortunately no longer find. Two scientists are in a park. One points to a tree and says, "Look at that big Fagus over there." The other says, "Looks like a Quercus to me." A man in the direction they are pointing turns around indignantly and says, "Hey!"
William,
It's not a coincidence.
If our soul wants us to know something, it will make
damn sure we will know that something at some point
in time. That's what nightmares are and recurring dreams
and meaningful synchronicity. It's our soul's way
of getting our attention.
They sync fairies have really been busy trying to
get my attention especially in the last 2 or 3 years
and now it's almost every day.
Case in point:
Yesterday Jun 25, Marshall and I had to
go to the bank. The particular branch we went to
was not our regular bank and the employees
at this bank didn't know us or we them.
While the teller ( who was White, blonde hair )
was waiting on us I noticed
a very small pendant on the necklace she
was wearing. The necklace and pendant
were silver. At first I thought it was a cross
but I looked closer and saw that it was a
small silver airplane. The fuselage was straight
up and down and the two wings on either side
made it look like a cross.
Because of my love of aviation ( sparked
by my levitation dreams)
and being a Stewardess with American Airlines
in 1975, I asked the teller ( whose name was Rita
according to her name plate) if her pendant
was an airplane and she said yes. She then said
that she was a flight attendant with PSA.
Before mentioning about the airlines, we both
were discussing the teller position as I had mentioned
that I had worked in banking for over 30 years.
When she mentioned that she was a FA, I told
her that I flew for American.(which PSA is a regional
commuter airline, American Eagle, for American )
I said to Rita and Marshall.. Isn't that a coincidence?
Rita then told me that she had just started working
for the bank. She said that she had quit PSA
just before the PSA flight that crashed in the
Potomac last Jan 2025 after colliding mid-air with
a military Black Hawk helicopter. Rita said that
particular trip was her regular trip and she would have
worked that flight. She said that she knew all of the staff
who perished. She said that she believed
it was fate that was the reason why she quit and I agreed.
I told her, "I'm getting goosebumps."
Also an odd connection to the recent syncs
with the Girl with the Pearl Earring.
The name Margaret, Margareta ( Rita )
means: pearl.
Regarding the Black Hawk helicopter:
Although not an owl, a hawk could be considered
an owl's daytime twin as they both share
the same 'sharpness of eye'. Same but different.
Do recall I shared many times my paranormal experience
I had with a Cooper's Hawk in 2006.
When Marshall and I left the bank I kept
saying : What's the odds of this?
A branch that we rarely go to. Staff
that we don't know and that particular
teller calling us to her window
and me just happen to notice the very small
pendant on her necklace.
And we both share the same two job paths.
What are the odds??
And what was also interesting is that Marshall
and I somewhat got into a bit of a tiff about
me always talking about the 'mumbo jumbo's stuff
as we were driving to the bank. I said to Marshall,
" that's it, I'm tired of fighting about it. I'm just
not going to say anything about it anymore'.
This was BEFORE we went in the bank.
As we were driving home,
I reminded Marshall ALL the way home
(and what I comment about here, a gazillion times )
that if our soul wants us to know something,
or to remind us that we are not wrong and we're on
the right track and to keep believing no matter
what anybody else says, the soul
will send the sync fairies to shake us up so
as to prevent us from falling back into that sleep
of the illusion.
And while that's all well and good, I'm getting dizy
from being shook.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2025_Potomac_River_mid-air_collision
Last night I watched a few more eps of Twin Peaks with J. We're almost near the end of the second season, so the weirdness is stepping up. It's still unclear what the show's owls -- that "are not what they seem" -- actually are, but the context is suggesting either aliens or spirits, corroborating with a general pattern I've noticed in the small amount of Twitter discussion I've seen re ETs. I find it curious that people can think the existence of aliens and spirits is mutually exclusive.
Anyway, in the first episode we watched, the most interesting scene involved the protagonist, Cooper, talking with two people about strange tattoos on their bodies. I've attached a clip below (note that Cooper hasn't experienced a temporary disappearance but was with the Major shortly before he vanished for a time). The Log Lady's mention of the owl reminded me of this post; perhaps a minute or two after that, I glanced over at my secondary screen. Though most of its space was taken up by Discord, I could see enough of the wallpaper (which changes once an hour) to realise a toy owl was looking back at me. The full photo contains two owls and a few other object pairs, but only the owls differ in style.
files.catbox.moe/wpcr2s.mp4
flickr.com/photos/126148542@N04/55356045661
Part of the second episode (titled "On the Wings of Love") involved a place called Owl Cave. I'd expected something owl-related at some point, of course, but the very first shot after the opening credits began by focusing on a mounted stag head.
files.catbox.moe/rrdaur.jpg
Interesting that Debbie's last comment uses Cooper and Margaret (the Log Lady's name) fairly close together.
Dammit, I forgot to close an italics tag again. That's killed my relief at Blogger finally allowing my comment through; I'm having a lot of trouble with that recently.
William's reaction to the fellow whose photo tops the post is intriguing, and given the importance here at the desert of interpreting both text and images, is a legitimate object of interest. It is, in fact, a perfect figure of the hermit's quest's catalyst, the will to transcend physiognomy.
By my count, this is the third time recently that the Hermit card from "Tarot of the Divine" has been included in a post. I know that the contemplation of it has been very meaningful for me personally; and, ultimately, "The Hermit" and the image of the skeletal cervine humanoid have become tightly joined in my understanding. The latter depicts the merger of the hermit and hart of the former, along with the mind's frustrating inability fully to dematerialize/discarnate. The hermit and hart unite, the proverbial flesh drops off; flesh's fundament, bone, remains. The Hermit card's image, against a backdrop of ascetic ice-blue stars, represents a hopeful moment in what proves to be a disappointing and desiccating story arc.
The second image included in the post, the one William rightly finds to resonate so with the Hermit card, returns us palpably to that hopeful moment. What's more hopeful than holding hands? Yet, could anything be less hopeful than the eyes of a raptor; in this case, an owl? That the owl nests in the tines of the hart's antlers is a thought that occurred to us previously. If you look closely at the owl's eyes, you'll see that the pupil is bottomless-pit black (albeit a few things are reflecting off the cornea), while the iris is fiery orange. The colors are such a match, that it constitutes a near-perfect analogue to Dr. Octopus' spectacles-- it's as if the doc's specs could fold in over themselves and be contained in each eye-- and surely signifies that our hopeful scene, like the hermit's quest itself, is inevitably superintended by ruin.
Post a Comment