No other asteroid- or crater-related search strings seem to trigger the animation. The key word is chicxulub (or any misspelling which will be corrected to chicxulub). Seems like an oddly specific feature to include in a search engine.
I discovered this after running across this painting of the crater in an old /x/ thread. The similarity to Plato's description of Atlantis piqued my curiosity.
I previously posted about the concentric rings of Atlantis in "The water is blue, and the birds are awake" (December 2025).



4 comments:
William,
Blue Green Again.
If you get a chance you might want to check out the movie
I previously commented about titled: Signal One.( see trailer
link)
The images you posted here and on your post:
'The water is blue and the birds are awake',
looks very similar to the images of the 'alien'
contact point in the movie, including
the alien "ship." ( as above, so below )
Also thank you for posting that link to
your Dec 26 'water is blue' post. I had forgotten
all about what I had written, but interestingly
it connects to this recent 2026 movie Signal
One.
Over the years, I've had many dreams where I'm in a circle
with a few other people or I'm in the middle
of a circle. My Fama Fraternitatis dream was one,
as was my Gymnasium dream, as was my
Tulip dream.
I think the significance of the circle is that
it represents completeness ( the number 7 )
the ouroboros and the ideology
(which I absolutely believe) that everything is connected.
I think the Atlanteans were well aware of
that Rebis/completeness alchemical ideology
and I think the Rebis were their 'gods'.
As I've shared in my previous comment
about the movie Signal One and the Rebis, there
is a character who is a little girl named Lucy who is
the daughter of the eccentric physicist Perry Glassner
( who is White ) played by David Thewlis.
Lucy of course meaning light. Lucifer.
There was a very popular TV show in the 1950's
titled I Love Lucy.
In Signal One, Glassner designed a device
to communicate with extraterrestrial intelligence.
Lucy ( played by the actress Emma Ho ) is Biracial.
She represents the Rebis.
Perry Glassner's laboratory is located on an
island in the Caribbean very close to Cuba.
Interestingly Cuba is on the 77 Merdian West.
As is Mar-a-largo.
Gold's pole ( the 77 Merdian West ) encompasses
much of where Plato believed the New Atlantis was
and will rise to be. The Atlantic Ocean.
The biggest crown being North America.
Miscegenation ( which is the Rebis )
along the 77th was part of the Alchemical
experiment particularly in the West.
The 77th Merdian West makes a "great circle'
with the 103 Meridan East. The 103 includes
Russia, Mongolia, China, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia
et.al including of course the North and South Pole.
Also I've commented several times about
what I believe will be the capital of the New Atlantis
( we now know as America )
which I believe to be on the 104 Merdian West.
Very possibly Denver which might explain
the very weird 'going on's imagery
at DIA ( Denver Internation Airport).
Recall my many comments about DIA and
the white tabernacles on the roof of the airport.
Recall I shared that in my 2015 Where's My Horn?
dream, I built an enclosure around Marshall and my's
condo patio which in the dream we bought a condo
near Kings Island Amusement Park after selling
our house. IRL neither Marshall nor I have any
plans whatsoever to live near Kings Island which
'coincidently' is in MASON Ohio.
What's the odds of that?
In the dream, the tent was made of several panels of
white gauze material which, in the dream, is where my
grandfather ( who IRL died in 1977 ) came through
one of the panels and firmly said: WHERE'S
MY HORN!!??
Upon awakening I googled: white tent, king, horn and of course
that took me down the rabbit hole to King Solomon
and Cyrus, the shofar (a trumpet (Trump-Pence )
the Shmita and the BIG picture: the Third Temple.
A tent of course in Hebrew meaning tabernacle.
Everything is connected.
SIGNAL ONE Official Trailer (2026)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuvyY8YlC9A
https://simpleflying.com/denver-international-airport-white-tents-guide/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantis
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/77th_meridian_west
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/103rd_meridian_east
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/104th_meridian_west
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/76th_meridian_east
William,
I just saw something else that 'coincidently' connects
to what I wrote on your 'water is blue, birds are alive'
post.
That connection to the movie Signal One is
the palm. Please re-read my comment
regarding the palm on your 'water is blue' post.
In the movie the place where Littlemouth (
which is the name of the device that Perry built
to communicate with extraterrestrial life) is stored
on the top of the building note the word : Palmetto
which is visible in the trailer. ( see link )
Although I saw that scene with the
Palmetto written on the roof in the movie last night ( June 27 )
I really never gave that scene of the Palmetto
building much thought until
today June 28 when I re-read my
comment on your 'water is blue, birds are alive'
post.
When I connected my comment of the palm
and this recent movie today, I thought (once again)
what's the odds?
If you don't get a chance to see the movie
this article/review about the movie ( link below )
may wet your mind to encourage you
( or perhaps one of your readers ) to do so.
Here are two copy and paste snippets from
the article : asterisks mine
"Curiosity: Humanity’s Greatest Strength
and Greatest Weakness
Every major discovery began with curiosity.
Fire.
Electricity.
Flight.
Computers.
Space exploration.
Curiosity built civilization.
***But curiosity has also created unintended consequences.**
Signal One appears to recognize both sides.
Annika’s desire to understand may simultaneously become her
*** greatest achievement and greatest burden."
~~~~~~
The above mirrors and goes to the core of my gazillion
comments on your blog and what I absolutely believe
especially where it concerns exploring
a vast spectrum of ideologies and that the paranormal
and its symbolism is Universal which is the language
that it is spoken in.
On your recent post:
'Owl-collecting (grand)mothers, octopuses, and Hermit Portals',
you posted an illustration of an old( grandfather)
cloaked in green holding a lantern. There are two
yellow/golden halos. Green is the color
of that which is new. The spring is green.
The Emerald Tablet, The Language of the Birds
which is also known as The Green Language.
There is also a Green Lion in alchemy ( see link).
The wording in the illustration: "If you open
the door to wisdom, all other doors will open"
which if you recall William, is exactly
my perspective regarding you knocking at
the door as opposed to opening it.
I'm surprised you didn't mention that
connection in your post.
Here's another snippet from the author of
the article:
copy and paste:
"Darkness and Light
Science-fiction frequently uses lighting symbolically.
Darkness represents uncertainty.
Light represents discovery.
If LITTLEMOUTH glows against an otherwise
dark environment, it may visually communicate
humanity’s search for understanding.
Knowledge illuminates.
But it also exposes.
***Sometimes learning the truth creates new fears."
~~~~~~~
Fear prevents us from opening the door.
Sync fairies be workin' overtime.
SIGNAL ONE ( note the roof with the word
Palmetto at marker/frame 0:31)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuvyY8YlC9A
https://movieexplainedhub.com/jonathan-sobols-vision-for-signal-one/
https://astrallibrary.com/alchemy/the-green-red-lions
I could not resist trying this for myself (and showed my wife). It is the post-impact shudder that makes it a good jest.
I recently listened to a presentation on the subject of Atlantis (fro about 30 ya I suppose) that argued the Atlantean Empire was overwhelmed by a sequence of events that began with a massive asteroid strike in 9500BC - the asteroid being several miles across and shedding parts of itself to make craters across Georgia before crashing into the Atlantic causing a tsunami, engulfing Atlantis (which was around the Azores) and all sorts of devastating sequelae including an extreme rise in sea levels.
I haven't "checked" any of this; but the overall argument did broadly confirm by mild belief that Plato's reports about Atlantis were meant to be true history, not repeating or creating a myth.
You might *enjoy* this argument, so I shall give a reference: https://atlantipedia.ie/samples/blair-nigel/ - but I will not bother linking the recording of that actual two hour lecture I liked so much, because I know you would not listen!
Chicxulub was not an falling star (asteroid) but actually a falling easter egg (ovoid).
Post a Comment