My grandmother collected owls. The china cabinet on the red shag carpet in her dining room was crammed full of them. As a kid, I spent a lot of time on that carpet. . . .This was the 1980s, and these owls were old-school, not like the twee pastel birds that now decorate baby showers. My grandmother's figurine owls had heavy beaks. Like real owls, they conveyed little emotion.I never knew why she loved owls, but year after year, until she passed away, I wrapped gift boxes with owl-themed brooches or tea towels. In some ways, Tova is modeled after my Grandma Anna.
Laura was raised in a house full of owls; the hundreds of pictures and knick knacks were there because of her mother's compulsive owl collecting. This is something I've heard a lot in my research. Someone who's had experiences with both owls and UFOs will tell me that their mother collected owls, often compulsively.These obviously weren't real owls in Laura's childhood home, or the homes of many other young experiencers. Yet these children were surrounded by symbols, and it seems as if a subtle for on initiation might have been underway.
The Laura here is Laura Bruno, who, Clelland mentions in the text, has a blog called Laura Bruno's Blog. Since Shelby Van Pelt randomly mentioned owls in her novel about an octopus, maybe Laura Bruno, notable for her owl experiences, would mention octopuses. I searched her blog for that key word and found a December 8, 2013, post called "Whitley's Journal." That was a surprise. Whitley Strieber, who wrote the foreword for Stories from the Messengers, is another owl-and-UFO guy -- but octopuses?
In a blog that has been continuously active since 2008, only four posts contain the word octopus. One of them is also her only post about Whitley Strieber. His name is mentioned in a few other posts, but this is the only one that is about him and is tagged "Whitley Strieber." Here's how it begins:
Whitley Strieber’s “The Key: A True Encounter” offers much food for thought for these times of Awakening and the attempt to co-opt that growing consciousness. I first became aware of Strieber’s work in Madison when that book literally fell off a shelf after I mentally asked, “What else do I need to know?” It’s a short book that covers everything from a sudden planetary freeze to time travel to the prospect of an AI or alien race already controlling reality options and human evolution.
I didn’t plan to write about “The Key” today, as I was enjoying a bizarre rabbit hole of research related to octopuses and the new NRO logo people are so freaked out about. Perhaps I will share that partially written post another time, as it continues to fascinate me; however, the synchronicity train stopped firmly at Whitley Strieber station when I found the following journal entry by Whitley regarding unauthorized and secret censoring (post-proof-approval and pre-printing) of the first edition. Strieber’s careful documentation of the censored material does more to reveal an obvious agenda to co-opt and control the Awakening than anything else I’ve seen. It’s pretty startling and, imho, a fantastic sign of positive shifts that this new edition was allowed to go to print as actually submitted instead of as secretly censored.
So it's a post about discrepancies between the two different editions of Whitley's book The Key. I've posted about that myself, in "'Tim' and The Key" (November 11, 2023). I had a hunch that the exact amount of time separating her post and mine would be a significant number, so I checked. The main significance is that it can be expressed in two different ways using exactly the same digits:
- 9 years, 11 months, 1 day
- 119 months, 1 day
Those particular digits are interesting, given that Debbie, this blog's commenter laureate, has the number 1119 in her username.
I looked up the then-new NRO logo Laura mentioned. It looks like this:
This portal also echoes the owl painting I did in 2010, which now hangs in our living room:
I understand how people take in a story, and how they need a symbol or a sign on the door. But the owl is meaningless to what is on the other side of the door. It’s just the doorway that’s important.The owl is the right symbol for the door. We are on this side, and EVERYTHING else is on that side of the door. There is is a LOT more! We are in this little tight hallway here, and on the other side of the door is this vastness!
Update: Laura Bruno informs me that Mike Clelland had an aunt named Tova, which is obviously not a very common name in the United States.
So Shelby Van Pelt associates her character Tova (who does not collect owls) with her own owl-collecting grandmother. I post about that because I associate it with Mike Clelland's account of Laura Bruno's mother collecting owls. I share this post with Laura Bruno, and it turns out that she knows Mike Clelland well enough to know the name of one of his late aunts: Tova!






9 comments:
William,
Part 1 of 2
And speaking of doors and 4s and owls ,
octo puses ( 4 x 4 ) and the octopussy
and the Eyes of March, OH MY!
From a symbolic and metaphysical lens and IMHO,
this duality dimension is the Octopuses garden
aka their BAALpark.
14 and its twinning number 41 is one of their sacred numbers.
Switzerland's ( the home of the octopuses aka the octagon aka
the 8's ) unofficial motto is : Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno
meaning : 1 4 all..... and all 4 1.
Clever cloaking, no?
Interesting the 144K in Revelation.
Interesting the 40th parallel north powerful ley line.
The EL's (11's) follow the 40, the doorway.
The bloodline 11's work for the bloodline 8's .
Ask yourself, what does the Owl, the Hawk, the Octopus
all have in common with the detached capstone
on the back of the one dollar bill?
Note that a Bill is a Will- helm .
So who really is at the helm?
Answer: The ONE EYE ( A--Eye.) A I ( Artificial Intelligence).
The Octopus
Copy and paste:
"One of the most striking features of octopuses
are their eyes,
which are highly advanced and specialized
for their underwater environment.
The lens of an octopus eye is similar in shape
to a human lens, but is much more flexible.
This allows the octopus to change the shape
of its lens and adjust its focus quickly
and accurately, even in murky water."
~~~~~~~
Many power sources are in the home of the Eights.
CERN, DAVOS, and Nestle.
Nestle holds the water rights.
Those who owns the water rights, rules the world.
The octopus as well as the 8s have 8 'arms'
to hold us.
The Beatles , the FOUR mop tops, 1965 movie
and song HELP, original working title was : Eight
Arms to Hold You.
Note the lyrics All Time High from the
1983 James Bond movie Ootopussy.
Ian Fleming was a Rosy who based
the character James Bond 007 on John Dee ,
Note the lyrics All Time High sung
by Rita Cooledge.
(*Hmmm ...that's interesting the name Rita
given my previous comment about
my recent odd experience
with a Flight Attendant and
Bank Teller named Rita.)
I recall thinking at the time that the name
Rita is an 'old' silent generation
early boomer name not often heard today.
Rita the bank teller wasn't either. She looked
to be maybe GenX.
Perhaps in the lyrics of All Time high this part below
maybe symbolic of the Rebis?
Copy and paste: see video below
"But then we're two of a kind
We move as one"
**** and the chorus
We're an all-time high
We'll change all that's gone before
Doing so much more than falling in love
On an all-time high
We'll take on the world and win
So hold on tight,
**** let the flight begin***
~~~~~~~~
William
part 2
The One Eye is HIGH above and lives in the north.
0 - HI - O ( on the 40 )
is the Heart of it all which would
explain why Dayton was the Silicon Valley of its heyday.
There were many EL's in Dayton, I believe that.
Which begs the question why were the
Roswell aliens taken from the
33 parallel to the 40 at Wright Patt?
Could it be because the 40 is one of the most
powerful ley lines?
I believe the aliens were following coordinates
after ascending from the Hollow Earth, Agartha
via Vril energy.
Perhaps they were looking for the 104 Meridian West
which I believe is going to be the capital of
the New Atlantis. Note 14.
Recall my many comments about the 104
and my May 12, 2017 Colorado Springs dream.
Tesla's workshop was on the 104. Norad
is on the 104. Denver is on the 104.
Devils Tower which had significance
in the storyline plot of Spielberg's 1977 ( master numbers)
movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind is
on the 104.
Although Devil's Tower actual Lat.is 44
thereby not considered
in the Law of the Three ( 40 being the target),
However, 44 is yet again a master number
and sacred to the Eights because it's
the doorway.
In my 11/22/ 2018 Oscar dream, I was at Oscar's
parents house which was in Switzerland.
Oscar's parents house was HIGH on a mountain top.
Note 11 and 22 are master numbers. JFK was assassinated
on 11/22/1963 on the 33 degree.
In the Oscar dream the Golden Retriever and my black sandals
( which are the same sandals I own IRL ) were at Oscar's
parents house. The fact that the Golden 'knew' me
and that my black sandals were there made me think
( in the dream ) that I had
been there before.
Sandals ( as in my black sandals )
symbolizes the freedom of the feet.
Pisces rules the feet.
Jesus wore sandals and is known as the fish,
I believe Jesus was born in early March( Pisces) not Dec.
And speaking of the Octopus and the feet :
Copy and paste; asterisks mind
"Cephalopoda means “head foot” in Greek,
and in this class of organisms,
****the head and feet are merged***
~~~~~~
And last but certainly not least, the Octopus
is a BLUE BLOOD.
I think that rests my case regarding the significance
of the Eights. They walk and think as one.
Although the few, they are extremely powerful
in this duality dimension, their Octopus's Garden.
I believe that humanity is shifting from the Age of Pisces
to the Age of Aquarius. In other words, from a
water sign to an air sign. As above , so below.
In this case backwards. Below (Water ) to Above(Air).
The Ages transcend backwards. Pisces is the
12th ( last ) Zodiac sign.
Pisces is the 12th month not the 2nd.
Everything is symbolic and connected
in the paranormal ( and affects all of us in
some way, shape or form).
I absolutely believe that.
Octopus's Garden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De1LCQvbqV4
Octopussy • All Time High
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn4TA-CBT4Y
https://www.americanoceans.org/facts/octopus-eyes/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unus_pro_omnibus,_omnes_pro_uno
William,
I forgot to add the significance of the Age of Aquarius.
Aquarius, an air sign, is the 11the zodiac sign.
January is the 11th month, not the first.
The 11's are the El's. Recall I shared my
very odd paranormal clairaudience and dream experience
in 2003 about 11:11.
11:11.means the EL's are EVEN in power
meaning they both possess the Siddhis power
aka the Sacred Science Knowledge
in this duality dimension.
They're different but they are the same.
The 'good 11's vs the evil 11's.
Who will win this round?
And speaking of boxing matches.
Recall Trump's boxing match
on the White House Lawn on June 14th ( his birthday)
Note that the boxing ' ring' sat on top of an octagon shape
platform. Think that's a coincidence?
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2026/06/14/trump-white-house-fight-updates--live/90509666007/
William,
I forgot to add that also connecting
the octopus and its blue copper based blood,
and according to Britania the octopus also
has three hearts, which coincidently connects
back to Ohio, the heart of it all.
Copy and paste:
"An octopus has three hearts, facilitating efficient nutrient
and oxygen delivery throughout its eight-armed body.
It has two branchial hearts, which are specifically tasked
with pumping blood through the gills, where
the blood is supplied with oxygen.
These complement the main systemic heart,
which pumps oxygenated blood to the rest
of the octopus’s body."
~~~~~
https://www.britannica.com/science/How-Many-Hearts-Does-an-Octopus-Have
The Heart of It All
https://welcometoohio.org/
William,
I checked out Laura's blog. Very interesting indeed.
Recall when I commented about several
dreams I had in 2003 or so which I titled Laurie.
What's interesting is that Laura has a category
on North Nodes.
North Nodes are very intriguing.
My North Node is in Capricorn and hits
right on the money.
Steve Jobs, who was born Feb 24, 1955
six days after me ( in Cali )
has a North Node Capricorn.
Jobs has many of the same planet placements
as me except the Moon.
Find yours here:
https://authorityastrology.com/calculators/north-node-sign
William,
Correction: I meant to write Steve Jobs had a North Node
in Capricorn, not has.
Also North Nodes are determined by birth year and month.
William,
I just found this very intriguing 2026 movie
on Amazon prime title: Signal One.
It mirrors my perspective especially where
it concerns the metaphysical and this dimension,
95 percent.
If you watch it, look for the Rebis.
Here's the trailer:
Signal One | Official Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJY9BC89igE
*The more I reflect on the idea of Joseph's well, or Joseph in the well, the more I feel it to be one iteration of the doorway/portal theme. The video I watched did a good job, I thought, of portraying this aspect of the story. He went down through the open hole at the top of the well; then back up, through, and out-- and into Egypt.
*I see the Hermit card is back again. Now might be a good time for me to issue a corrigendum, one having to do with the number of concentric rings we see in the ascetical "night comes down" background of the card's image. In a previous comment, I thought I had meticulously counted up the rings and arrived at the number seven, which I went on to associate with the seven celestial bodies of traditional astrology. I'm now convinced there are, rather, nine rings or bands of varying degrees of light/darkness, a number which obviously corresponds to the card's own number: IX.
Aside from the fact that I'm a dips**t, I'm not entirely sure how I made this mistake. One possibility is: I counted the rings from the hermit's right side, where seven bands indeed are shown-- the hart's hindquarters obscuring an eighth band which can clearly be discerned to the hermit's left. Another mistake I made was to fail to count the vast zone beyond the eighth ring as a ninth band itself.
So, IX it is. Or is it ix? In other words, the phoneme or suffix "ix", as in "suffix." Note the prominence of "ix" in the "Door Number 21" image in the original post. (Note as well the prevalence of the colors blue and green-- a correlation to the cervine humanoid image, with its background blue and green color beams.) The suffix "-ix" is, in Latin, as well as its holdovers in English, feminine. To use what may be a lewd example, a dominatrix is the female counterpart of a dominator. Note the "ix" atop the Hermit card. It's embedded in a pattern that's apparently repeated on every card in the Tarot of the Divine, but by chance or providence would seem to be especially significant in the context of the Hermit card. One could almost suppose that one is looking down from above, bird's eye view, at a deer-- a deer without antlers, and so plausibly a female deer, a doe. This would reinforce the idea of ix as a sign of the feminine. What might be the point of it all? Well, one could say that, between the hermit and the hart, what's missing is the feminine, and the feminine is missing precisely because the hermit strives hopefully to dematerialize. The hermit/hart hybrid succeeds in sloughing off a good chunk of its flesh, all except its ineradicable endoskeleton. That skeleton may survive eons of historical drift.
*Incidentally, it might be possible to construe NROL-39 as: "derive the gematria value of NROL, then subtract 39." I performed this calculation, and the least uninteresting result was 151. The only connection I could find was to Bacardi 151, which I happen to remember from my long ago raucous college dorm days. 151 is a reference to the "proof" thereof-- 75.5% alcohol, a dizzying degree of potency and even flammability. So much so, that it has long since been discontinued. Thus, I suppose, to whatever this number 151 corresponds, it means "too much, excessive." It seems a good fit for the hermit's quest itself.
Meant to say this earlier; things have been rather busy as Mum is in hospital.
Finding the Wheel of Fortune on the tarot readings page of Laura's blog isn't unusual, but the name Robin Wood rang a vague bell. I recalled seeing that name in connection with content templates for Second Life, going back maybe fifteen years, and I soon found it was the same person.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Wood_(artist)
I'd searched "robin wood tarot deck" first though, curious about what it looked like. The below link shows a selection of cards, placing the Magician right next to the Hermit. One of the former's most prominent differences is a stag hood, complete with antlers. The latter's shoes are now red, and beams of light -- echoing the Wheel of Fortune and similar symbols -- radiate from the lantern. Perhaps Death is relevant too, the figure completely hidden under a red robe, its flag bearing a more explicit white rose.
aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/robin-wood/
Post a Comment