Sunday, May 1, 2022

The corvid and the rattlesnake

On April 29, Craig Davis left this comment on my blog:

Driving through northern Colorado towards Wyoming yesterday, on the side of the road, I saw a raven (corvid, birdemic) eating a rattlesnake (serpent). And since the Synch Fairies seem to like numbers, I was on highway 287. As I drove by I immediately thought "William needs to know about this."

I replied:

Interesting. The rattler (Gadsden flag) represents freedom, individualism, and a willingness to fight back against coercion, so a corvid eating one is a very appropriate omen-after-the-fact.

An hour or so after posting that reply, I was searching for something entirely unrelated, and one of the sites I ended up on had a link to a recent news story: "'Princess Bride' Star Cary Elwes Airlifted to Hospital After Rattlesnake Bite."

He was apparently bitten on April 23, a week ago. Running into a rattlesnake so soon would be a synchronicity in its own right, but the fact that it was Cary Elwes makes it even more significant. Craig Davis's rattlesnake was paired with a raven, which he interpreted as a symbol of the birdemic. Cary Elwes also ties in with the birdemic because of one of his lines in The Princess Bride. Asked "Why are you wearing a mask?" he replies, "It's just that they're terribly comfortable. I think everyone will be wearing them in the future."


Davis saw a birdemic-symbol eating a rattlesnake. In Elwes's case, it was the rattlesnake that attacked the birdemic-symbol.

Cary Elwes has featured in syncs before. In my December 11, 2020, post "Robin Hood," I used him to link the legendary outlaw with Dr. Seuss's Fox in Socks.


The corvid-and-serpent combination has also appeared here before, in the January 15, 2022, post "The St. Benedict Medal and the Peck."


One other random sync which I'll note here because it's too small to merit its own post. In April 16's "Be he moth or be he bird," I discussed the TMBG song "Bee of the Bird of the Moth" and quoted these lines:

Send a tangerine-colored nuclear submarine
with a sticker that says STP

I assumed this was a reference to the motor-oil company, which used to produce stickers or decals you could put on your car to show everyone that it had (favorite crossword-puzzle prompt) "The Racer's Edge."


TMBG lyrics never mean just one thing, though, and today I happened upon a reference to a hallucinogenic drug called STP, which I had never heard of before.

6 comments:

Ra1119bee said...

William,

After having a very interesting symbolic dream on May 12, 2017 which I titled; Colorado
Springs, I did extensive research on the symbolism in the dream, which included Mercury Dimes.
I think I shared the dream with you before and my perspective and interpretation
of the symbolism.

The 104 Meridian West is a Ley Line, and from Pole to Pole and GOING NORTH runs through Antartica ( which Antartica has very interesting connections with Hitler and the SS, Admiral Richard Byrd and the Hollow Earth and Operation High Jump in the 1940s ).

The 104 Merdian West continues through New Mexico ( Albuquerque which is actually on the 106 Long, but in the Sacred Sciences, factor in the Law of the Three ) Alburquerque is the birth place of Jeff Bezos.

White Sands NM is also on the 106, Factoring in The Law of the Three. Roswell is also on the 104 Meridian West. All 3 are also on the Lat 33, and I'm sure you know the significance of the 33 degree parallEL. ( note the EL sync).

The 104 also runs through Colorado Springs and Denver. The symbolism of my Colorado Springs dream is what sparked my research about the 104 Ley Line.

What's really odd is that last year I tried 3 times to order a book by Daniel Parks titled : 104 Meridian West. I ordered the book for 14 dollars or so through an Amazon Prime Market Place seller.
I never received it and the 'bots' told me that my order had been cancelled by the seller.

I ordered the 104 book from ANOTHER Market Place Seller on Amazon and although the book showed listed and for sale, that Market Place seller too
marked my order canceled as the 'bot' showed the book was sold minutes before I bought it.

Do note that this book was published in 2018, so it's not some Best Selling novel in high demand.

The third time I ordered the book through an online website ( I think it was Good Reads)
and the book was listed at 55 dollars, which although much higher price than 14dollars, I bought it, and Lo and behold, I never received my order of that copy either.
.

The name Colorado in Spanish means : RED
If you recall my previous commentaries about the Rubedo and its Alchemical connection with the Reddening of America and Kamala Harris ( which Kamala's name meaning in Hindu is Pale Red Lotus ).
If you recall I made the connection to what I believe is this: I believe Denver is going to be the capital of the New Atlantis ( formally known as America ) after The Great Reset.
I believe that Harris was 'selected' to usher in a Triumvirate governance, which I shared my prediction with you before on several previous comments on your blog.

Recall I commented on your blog before about my 1974 Past Life Reading about The Great Upheaval.

I think we are on the precipice of that Great Upheaval
and the RH Negs ***Serpents/Vipers/eels*** indeed seems to have arrived right on schedule at the Shifting of Ages.

Research Obama's Nomination Speech in Denver.

There are no coincidences.

Ra1119bee said...


William,

For another interesting sync regarding the Raven( the Nigredo), and for some very
intriguing clues about the planned events of the Great Reset on the World Stage,
check out:

1. 1993 movie :Falling Down ( Man OverBoard ) Michael Douglas

2. Merlina the Raven went missing in 2021 leaving
Erin, Jubilee, ***Harris***, Poppy, Gripp, Rocky at the Tower of London.

3. Saturday Night Live on Halloween of 2020 titled: Biden Halloween,
note reference to Biden reading Edgar Allan Poe's Raven.
Interesting the reference of the word Rapp, Rapp Rapping in Poe's Raven poem.

I found the etymological meaning of rap (V ) mid-14c., rappen, "to strike, smite, knock," from rap (n.). Related: Rapped; rapping. To rap (someone's) knuckles "give sharp punishment" is from 1749 (to rap (someone's) fingers in the same sense is by 1670s.). Related: Rapped; rapping.

I especially thought the meaning: ' to give sharp punishment' interesting given the word Rap's significance with Hip Hop.

Sharp punishment to whom from whom?
Punishment TO the Jim Crows, perhaps?
Do Note whose Hidden Hand is behind Hip Hop.
Hint; It ain't Black People.

Also, in the Halloween Biden video, the presence of the wolf
and Biden ( Jim Carry) reference to himself as a "Baller" as he puts on his dark shades.

A Baal'er perhaps?

Everything's connected and in plain sight.

It was after the viewing of this SNL skit with Biden, that I predicted
that there would be a Harris/Biden win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alaen4fno20&t=22s



No Longer Reading said...

Debbie, that is a strange story about the book. Just now, I tried to see if I could find it on thriftbooks (which is not owned by Amazon), but it wasn't there. It says it's published by lulu.com, but it isn't even on there. And in general there don't seem to be many copies (https://www.bookfinder.com/search/?ac=sl&st=sl&ref=bf_s2_a1_t1_1&qi=781,IQzmIr6T8e9gZJa0EQ3Sr3o_1651368348_1:15:30&bq=author%3Ddaniel%2520parks%26title%3D104th%2520meridian%2520west). Very unusual

Wm Jas Tychonievich said...

Debbie, interesting you should mention both Baal and the geographic coordinates of Roswell. The same podcast that mentioned the drug STP also said that Roswell is on the same latitude as Baalbek.

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/chris-knowles-lucifers-technologies-the-mk-ultra-terrestrials/

Ra1119bee said...


@ No Longer Reading,

Exactly!!
I was shocked when all of this happened.
I don't believe in coincidences.

Ra1119bee said...


William,

Hmmmmmm.... VERY interesting indeed...

The latitudes, especially the 33 Lat is where all blood sacrifices are performed.

(DFW/Kennedy, Rancho Santa Fe /Heavens Gate, BEL air,Cali /Michael Jackson, Charleston, SC/ A Beach Head for the Slave Trade and the first Mason Lodge ,
Wuhan China is on the 33 degree Lat( actual Lat is 30, but again factor in the Law of the Three) and many many many more ).

Charleston has both 33 Lat and 77 meridian west ( the actual coordinates are 32lat
and 79Long, but remember to factor in The Law of Three.

The Longitude are the Power Sources/Centers/ Ley Lines .
The 77th Meridian West aka God's Pole,
which John Dee knew of and was in search of The New Atlantis.

The 104 Meridian West also forms a Great Circle with the 76th Meridian East which
the 76 Meridian touches many Power Sources/Centers,including Russia.

Knowledge is baking powder, France is baking.

Last night (the night of April 17), I visited Engrish.com , a site I used to check fairly regularly but hadn't been to in, oh, years pro...