I find these sync videos a lot of fun to watch, but I've never attempted one myself -- partly because I lack the skillz, but mostly because (with a few notable exceptions, like "Goat-killing American Jedi") my syncs relatively rarely involve movies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular posts
-
Following up on the idea that the pecked are no longer alone in their bodies , reader Ben Pratt has brought to my attention these remarks by...
-
In a comment on " Drill, baby, drill! " Bill writes, referring to my posts about the poem by Christina Rossetti: The last, and it ...
-
“ Turnum outknaves all three ” sent me back to my 2023 dream post “ Narrative Reasoning ,” which begins with a quote from Turnus and ends wi...
-
Mark your calendars, and in the meantime find something else to read. Note added: For those who have asked, nothing is wrong, and my decisi...
-
It's been a while since I clicked for a randomly selected /x/ thread . I tried it today just in the spirit of "Is this thing on?...
-
Back on August 17, Bruce Charlton posted an episode from the old children's TV show Pipkins (which I had never heard of), in which Hart...
-
But Men shall remember Atlantis's name Come hell or high water! Sith both of them came, It rests unforgotten, and what we now tell Skill...
-
This morning, a preschooler dropped a case of alphabet stamps. These had been in alphabetical order, but when he picked them up, he paid no ...
-
In a comment on " Ascending to the black star ," Bill brought up a game called The Blue Prince , and so on a random whim I searche...
-
My mention of a "Buddhist text" in my last post was probably misleading, making it sound like I was poring over Mahayana scriptur...
1 comment:
William,
Wow ! The video was extremely thought provoking.
Thank you very much for sharing it.
IMO,
Everything is connected and because linear time is an illusion, it makes sense to me
that our Opponents 'know' the future and have always included symbolism into their 'work'.
If nothing else, they know the future, because they create/manifest the future.
What's happening now on the World Stage was planned centuries ago.
There's nothing new under the sun..
I believe:
Our Soul Knows the Past
( including Past incarnations ) Present and Future.
When something out of the ordinary happens, most people think
of that extraordinary event as a 'coincidence, or a one off, or Déjà vu or synchronicity or some people might call it a miracle ( especially if the "event" is a positive one ).
I believe that everything we need to know to navigate through this dimension , that knowledge we already know because it's in our Soul, ( which I believe our Soul is connected to God ).
Also, if you recall my commentary some time ago about my prediction of the Red Heifer and the Third Temple event, you may want to keep an eye open this year.
I researched extensively about the building of the Third Temple after I had a dream, which I titled ; Where's My Horn, in Feb of 2015.
I DID ***NOT*** KNOW ABOUT THE THIRD TEMPLE BEFORE THE DREAM.!
There is nothing new under the Sun....
When blood spills on Passover and Easter, it’s time to build the Temple - The Jerusalem Post - jpost.com
https://www.jpost.com/christianworld/article-704445
Post a Comment