Wednesday, April 3, 2024

We were not harmed by the earthquake.

The massive quake that just his eastern Taiwan has been all over the news, so I just wanted to let everyone know that we here in the western part of the country are fine. There was some pretty vigorous shaking even here -- the biggest tremors I've experienced in my 20 years on the island -- but no one I know was injured, and there was no serious damage to my home or place of business.

Those less fortunate, on the east coast, are in my prayers.

6 comments:

Ben Pratt said...

I'm glad to hear you and yours are unaffected.

Francis Berger said...

I only learned of the earthquake recently. I was going to send you a message, but this post beat me to it. Glad to hear that you and yours are well.

jason said...

Very glad you're ok.

NLR said...

Good to hear you're alright

William Wildblood said...

I'm also glad to know you're ok.

WanderingGondola said...

I thought of you as soon as the news came up, so am relieved to know you're alright.

Baptisation? Baptisation.

I put russell brand  into Google to try to get context for a Babylon Bee article, and I added a new word to my vocabulary.