Monday, April 1, 2024

Chips, clips, and the eclipse

On Holy Saturday night -- or rather the wee hours of Easter Sunday morning -- I woke up from a dream, scribbled down a few words on the notepad I keep by my bed, and went back to sleep. In the morning I read this:

White or yellow "chip" or plate found on Annunciation Day

I remember little about this dream. I know that I put the word chip in quotation marks because the object was referred to as a chip in the dream but due to its size -- a flat disc some 10 inches in diameter -- I thought upon waking that plate was more accurate. It was made of some light-colored metal (color perception in this dream was poor) and was covered with engravings. The environment in which it was found -- an indoor area full of dead leaves -- suggested the abandoned restaurant I started exploring back in July 2022. This is not the first time I have dreamed about finding "plates" in such a place. In my September 2023 post "Phoenix syncs," I wrote this:

I recently had two dreams set in an environment resembling that restaurant, a long-abandoned building where everything was covered with dead leaves. On the night of August 26, I dreamed that I was searching such a building with my brother, trying to find "plates" -- meaning further records like the Golden Plates from which the Book of Mormon was produced. In the second dream, during a nap on September 1, I found a large mantis inside the restaurant, and it kept unfolding more and more of its joints until, its limbs fully extended, it was larger than I was. I was trying to think of a way to get it out the door without hurting it.

On March 28, a couple of days before the "chip" dream, I had posted "Annunciation rescheduled to coincide with eclipse," about how the Catholic Church was celebrating the Solemnity of the Annunciation, which is normally on March 25, on April 8 this year, the same day as the solar eclipse.

On Easter morning I found something new on my refrigerator door, some random thing my wife had ordered online:


At first I thought it said "FRIES Chips" -- bilingual American/British packaging -- which made me think of my "chip" dream, but then I noticed that it actually says Clips, and that it's a box of plastic clips in the shape of crinkle-cut French fries. But clips is still synchronistically interesting, since it's part of the word eclipse. Then I realized that the whole word eclipse is actually there, since on either side of the text is a set of three horizontal lines suggesting the letter E.

In "Eclipse skull and crossbones" (and earlier posts linked there), I connect skull imagery with the eclipse. In "Turning suns into black holes," photos of a blacked-out sun are juxtaposted with a photo of a single eye. Today I ran into a skull with a single eye on /x/:

11 comments:

Ra1119bee said...

William,

Happy Easter!


The Third Eye, eh?

The Physical Eyes sees the illusion only.

The Third (Intuitive) Eye( which is hidden ) sees through the illusion.
Through the dark, we see the light.

Wm Jas Tychonievich said...

The /x/ thread was indeed about the third eye, but the OP was claiming to be able to use his third eye to harm others, “like poking a voodoo doll.”

Wm Jas Tychonievich said...

Happy Easter to you and Marshall. I think it’s still Easter in your time zone, right?

Ra1119bee said...


William,

My response about your comment regarding using the Third Eye to harm others
is this :
IMHO, ALL power sources, including and especially Knowledge of the Sacred Sciences
in this duality dimension can be used for Good OR Evil, depending on the intent.

I believe that intuition is a priceless gift we all have, whether we use or abuse
or respect it or not.

WanderingGondola said...

Happy Easter to you and yours!

Colleagues recently linked two potentially relevant things; /x/ has probably covered 'em already, I don't visit very often. First, CERN's firing up the LHC again, after an earlier run on March 8. Second came some photos of strange circles in Arizona's sky, albeit the poster claimed it happened March 23 despite pics floating around since February; this is the earliest I could find with reverse search.

Also, since the subject's popped up again, have you had any luck with re-entering that restaurant?

The man who mistook his wife for a hat said...

Chips, chips, I dream of you!

Ra1119bee said...


Wandering Gondola,

Also, I find it odd that ( although touted as ''conspiracy theory") it
was rumored that CERN opened up portals on July 6, 22, which 'coincidently
is the day the Georgia Guidestones ( in EL-berton Georgia on the 33 degree parallel)
was destroyed. Perhaps as a ritual symbolizing: mission accomplished, perhaps?

Most of the information I found online regarding the CERN-Guidestones'
July 6 2022 connection which was all 'theory' of course,
however coming from this article (link below) from Reuters (which Reuters
isn't exactly a kooky spooky hoodoo publication) may suggest otherwise.
( look at the Date of the article posted)

Where's there's smoke there's fire?

Everything's connected...

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/science/scientists-cern-observe-three-exotic-particles-first-time-2022-07-05/

Wm Jas Tychonievich said...

Happy Easter to you, too, WG.

I’d seen the bit about CERN but not the Arizona sky circles. Very weird.

I’ve found a relatively easy way to climb into the restaurant but haven’t actually done it yet, as I have to find a time when I won’t be observed. Before, I was following the tried-and-true principle that if you act confident and carry a clipboard everyone will assume you’re authorized, but that’s a bit harder to pull off when you’re climbing a wall.

WanderingGondola said...

I don't have many thoughts on CERN, Debbie, but as far as the Georgia Guidestones go, I believe Good forces took them out.

Whatever the deal is with that place, William, I wish you luck when you go for it.

Wm Jas Tychonievich said...

Thanks, WG. I expect to make the attempt on April 8, possibly even timing it to coincide with the eclipse over Kirtland (so pi o’clock a.m. here).

Ra1119bee said...

Wandering Gondola,

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

Although in faith I do agree with you about Good forces,
however, I'm not as optimistic as perhaps I should be, because and IMHO, we
( humanity, collectively ) have lost our Collective Consciousness with our fellow man,
i.e compassion as in: "there by the Grace of God, go I."

I believe this has been done courtesy of our Opponents
who are masters of Divide and Conquer.

I also personally believe that humanity is on the precipice of a Spiritual War
and in America, a Civil War.
A battle for our very Soul courtesy of our Opponents final frontier which is
and has always been Transhumanism/ Ubermensch via A I.

I personally do not think that Great Upheavals/ Great Resets are humanity's first rodeo.
I think we've been down this road before.
Perfect example being Noah's Flood and Atlantis' Deluge and PERHAPS,
the 'conspiracy' theories of The Old World and Tartaria ( which begs the question
how, when, who and why were the pyramids built, the canals in the US
and the great majestic cathedrals around the world said to be built in the early 1800's. Were they built with horse and cart?


I absolutely believe in the intervention of a Divine Hand to change course and
right all wrongs, but the first step and IMHO begins with Us.

Baptisation? Baptisation.

I put russell brand  into Google to try to get context for a Babylon Bee article, and I added a new word to my vocabulary.