Friday, September 13, 2024

One bad dude vs. three ninjas

In a comment on "Bill Wright Mouse and Corn Pop popping on the apricot tree," WanderingGondola wrote:

Given that was Biden talking, it's worth quoting the meme phrase I merely linked to before: "The president has been kidnapped by ninjas. Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the president?" While it doesn't quite mirror the Corn Pop scenario, it could be argued that Mouse "rescued" the future Resident.

This morning I looked up the game that quote came from and ended up reading a 2018 review of Bad Dudes vs. DragonNinja, which included this screenshot from the game:


Later the same morning, I happened upon this meme:

No comments:

Dijon Butler confirmed

In my August 4 post " Dijon Butler and Elder J. Humpty Dumpty ," I noted that D. John Butler , the "GA name" under which...