Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular posts
-
Following up on the idea that the pecked are no longer alone in their bodies , reader Ben Pratt has brought to my attention these remarks by...
-
In a comment on " Drill, baby, drill! " Bill writes, referring to my posts about the poem by Christina Rossetti: The last, and it ...
-
“ Turnum outknaves all three ” sent me back to my 2023 dream post “ Narrative Reasoning ,” which begins with a quote from Turnus and ends wi...
-
It's been a while since I clicked for a randomly selected /x/ thread . I tried it today just in the spirit of "Is this thing on?...
-
Mark your calendars, and in the meantime find something else to read. Note added: For those who have asked, nothing is wrong, and my decisi...
-
Back on August 17, Bruce Charlton posted an episode from the old children's TV show Pipkins (which I had never heard of), in which Hart...
-
But Men shall remember Atlantis's name Come hell or high water! Sith both of them came, It rests unforgotten, and what we now tell Skill...
-
This morning, a preschooler dropped a case of alphabet stamps. These had been in alphabetical order, but when he picked them up, he paid no ...
-
In a comment on " Ascending to the black star ," Bill brought up a game called The Blue Prince , and so on a random whim I searche...
-
My mention of a "Buddhist text" in my last post was probably misleading, making it sound like I was poring over Mahayana scriptur...
2 comments:
You already know what I think of this but I'll say it here too. You shouldn't be cryptic about what you're doing with this moderation and act like it's obvious when it isn't. I assumed it was about bots when it's really just to prevent someone from saying something you don't like. Are you sure you're Gen X? This is very snowflake behavior.
Opinion noted.
Post a Comment