I swear this is an honest-to-God tweet from the White House, not a parody. They're literally boasting about how their "economic plan" is saving you 16 cents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular posts
-
Following up on the idea that the pecked are no longer alone in their bodies , reader Ben Pratt has brought to my attention these remarks by...
-
In a comment on " Drill, baby, drill! " Bill writes, referring to my posts about the poem by Christina Rossetti: The last, and it ...
-
“ Turnum outknaves all three ” sent me back to my 2023 dream post “ Narrative Reasoning ,” which begins with a quote from Turnus and ends wi...
-
It's been a while since I clicked for a randomly selected /x/ thread . I tried it today just in the spirit of "Is this thing on?...
-
But Men shall remember Atlantis's name Come hell or high water! Sith both of them came, It rests unforgotten, and what we now tell Skill...
-
Back on August 17, Bruce Charlton posted an episode from the old children's TV show Pipkins (which I had never heard of), in which Hart...
-
Mark your calendars, and in the meantime find something else to read. Note added: For those who have asked, nothing is wrong, and my decisi...
-
My mention of a "Buddhist text" in my last post was probably misleading, making it sound like I was poring over Mahayana scriptur...
-
In a comment on " Ascending to the black star ," Bill brought up a game called The Blue Prince , and so on a random whim I searche...
-
This morning, a preschooler dropped a case of alphabet stamps. These had been in alphabetical order, but when he picked them up, he paid no ...

3 comments:
Do the writers at the Babylon Bee also have part-time gigs at the WH?
So all those people who have noticed food price inflation and shortages are just imagining it. I thought as much.
Thank goodness we have the honest and accurate news source that is the White House to correct such false information.
The government needs to go beyond suppressing fake news, and move on to suppressing fake personal experiences.
Figures don’t lie, Bruce. Sixteen cents! Just think, with all that extra money you could buy, uh, four-fifths of an apple! To bad apple pie is racist now.
Post a Comment