Friday, March 31, 2023

Sync: The two St. Valentine's Days show up again

In my March 1 post "Following the white rabbit," I mentioned some syncs relating to St. Valentines day (February 14) and the holiday known in Taiwan as White Valentine's Day (March 14, also Pi Day).

Today I ran into this in one of the English textbooks I use. It's the transcript for a listening exercise about a European charity that rebuilt a school in rural Uganda.


In my March 1 post, I noted that Saint Valentine's Day = 214 in S:E:G:. It also happens to be true that Jane Cadwallader, Adelante Africa = 214. Note also that her surname begins with the element cad, meaning "battle" in Welsh, and CAD = 314.

No comments:

Annunciation rescheduled to coincide with eclipse

I just saw this on Ann Barnhardt's blog : March 25th is the fixed date of the great Feast of the Annunciation… BUT since March 25th fall...