Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular posts
-
I checked the Duckstack today and read the latest, " Comb Tomb ." One bit is about crime: Most nonviolent crime is a crime of oppo...
-
Following up on the idea that the pecked are no longer alone in their bodies , reader Ben Pratt has brought to my attention these remarks by...
-
I post at Winking Back from the Dark , but only to make a terrible pun. Don't say you weren't warned!
-
But Men shall remember Atlantis's name Come hell or high water! Sith both of them came, It rests unforgotten, and what we now tell Skill...
-
I've been dreaming about books again . I remember the blurb on the back cover said, "One of the most horrifying books of the d...
-
At the moment, the last post in the algorithm-generated "Poplar posts" list at the bottom of this blog is " Chubby Checker, g...
-
The juxtaposition of a hermit with a hart, sometimes merged into a single "humanoid deer creature," has been a sync theme recently...
-
After work this evening, I checked America's flagship meme post and saved this one: I've never seen the 1987 Arnold Schwarzenegger m...
-
Since my post " A white hart and a portal to a parallel world " (June 10), the Hermit card of the Tarot of the Divine, which inclu...
-
I had had a meeting scheduled for this afternoon, but the client called to ask if we could reschedule it to 7/22. Minutes later, I was readi...
1 comment:
William,
Thank you. Recall I shared that I've had several odd 'rabbit' experiences
in the past few weeks. Very VERY odd. Two very tame whitetail
bunnies eating for several hours extremely close to the porch
of the house even while Marshall and I are sitting there.
Many times, both bunnies
stretch out on the border of a huge evergreen tree
only a few feet away and we both sit and stare at each other for
20 minutes or so until they get up and start eating again.
I began talking to the bunnies,
one in particular whom l call Bugs Bunny.
A couple of days ago, I was in the kitchen and I looked out
of the window. This particular window is
on the other side of the house ( away from the porch ).
I saw Bugs eating near the edge of the woods.
I called his name ( all of the windows were closed,
and the AC was on).
I called: Bugs Bunny! Bugs Bunny!. Bugs looked up towards
the window where I was standing and ran towards the house
and around the side of the house to the other side
of the house where the porch is. Almost like
a pet dog or cat would when called..
I went outside and sat on the porch.
It was very very odd.
It seems to both Marshall and I
that the wildlife are acting very strange in the last 3 to
4 years but especially this year.
Even the squirrels and hummingbirds.
Marshall and I have also noticed how quiet everything is.
Even on the weekends which 10 years or so that wasn't the case
as there would be motorcycles and traffic, although we really
can't hear the road noise very much from inside the house
but sitting on the porch we can hear the hum of the traffic
somewhat but not very loud. , but still everything is
so quiet, almost like the quiet before the storm.
And speaking of storms, there was an F3 tornado in
Wisconsin that totally destroyed several towns.
There is a lot of video footage online from storm chasers
and in the footage I noticed how GREEN the sky was.
VIOLENT #TORNADO INTERCEPTED just now in Appleton, Wisconsin!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTh1LrK1_zg
Post a Comment