Monday, July 20, 2026

Swapping eight and eleven

My last post, "Apple of ashes, brine to the burning throat," mentions that in the Book of Mormon, Lehi sees a tree with white fruit but does not mention the color of the tree itself, while Nephi, wishing to have the same vision, sees a white tree but does not mention the color of its fruit. It also notes that this reversal is reflected in the two scripture references: 1 Nephi 8:11 and 11:8, respectively.

In the post before that, "Appeared again the Hermit has," I mention the Golden Dawn system of mapping the Major Arcana of the Tarot to the letters of the Hebrew alphabet, and I link to my 2014 post about that system. That old post is called "Why Waite switched Justice and Strength." In the standard Marseille sequence of the trumps, Justice is 8, and Strength is 11; but Waite, to make his Hebrew alphabet scheme work better, made Strength 8 and Justice 11.

6 comments:

Ra1119bee said...

Wiliam,

Part 1 or 2 
Very interesting you should post this.
I noticed all of the 11:8 scripture
writings in your Apple of Ashes post too.
  However, I decided not to comment
about it because  I comment about eleven
like a gazillion
times on your blog and I didn't want to wear
 out my welcome on that
subject, but I will say this,
 the master numbers have been EVERYWHERE
 as of late I've noticed.

I just found ( early today 7/19) another blog 
which is very heavy with Christian prophecy
timelines and how it connects to the paranormal
subjects including levitation, hertz electromagnetism
especially 111 hertz, the number 11, 33,88, 66 etc,
the magic squares, sacred geometry,
and many more very intriguing
paranormal subjects which I linked a few below.
I mentioned that I found this new blog
in my previous email.

I included the home page of the blog below.

Strangely and 'coincidently' many of my own
personal puzzle pieces
 connect  to David Jay Jordan's ( creator of the blog ).
Especially this disturbing theory of Jordan's Last
Seven Years timeline which eerily connects with my
own predictions which I've been blowing the horn
since 2015 after my Where's My Horn? dream.

It appears  Jordan's theory 7 year timeline starts with
2020, with 'coincidently on Jan 15 2020
I had a very disturbing
dream I tiled:  China and the Asian Contagion.

It wasn't until 2023 or so when I was looking through my
dream journal and found my Asian Contagion dream.

Note that the C-19 timeline wasn't on the world stage
until about early March of 2020.
I certainly did not read anything about ovid-19 in
early January to mid Jan when I had the dream.

I commented about it quite a bit in 2020 on YouTube
including my Where's My Horn? dream interpretation
of the symbolism, which led me to Donald Trump
and the Third Temple which I believe is one of
the reasons YouTube 'banned' me in Dec.2020.
 None of this is a coincidence.

As I've shared previously, I have many Many paranormal
puzzle pieces. I've only shared a tiny amount with
you here on your blog.

Ra1119bee said...

William
Part 2

But getting back to Jordan and his 7 year prediction,
when I read this part in his prediction it really GOT
MY ATTENTION!
Copy and paste:
"My starting Point above pin points August 13th, 2020,
as the start of these LAST SEVEN YEARS.
That will be highly controversial, because almost all
bible teachers, say it starts with the signing of the COVENANT
as described in Daniel 9:27.

 This meaning the Anti-Christ ****will agree or be a signee
of the PEACE AGREEMENT
or COVENANT,**** that brings a type of peace and stability to the
Mid East, as well as ***** allowing the Jewish people
to build a 3rd Temple.****

Most Prophecy teachers of the End Times will agree
with this statement, though I
say and have said, it is brought about because of a Mid East War
....involving Iran versus the US and Israel.****

WE shall see as the Abraham Accord could
easily be the beginnings of a agreed upon new
PACT between Arab and Israeli opponents.... backed by the ten toes,
countries or kings talked about in prophecy."
~~~~~~~~~~
As far as I can tell Jordan wrote his Last Seven Years
timeline in 2020.
My Where's My Horn? dream was in Feb 2015.

I just today (July 19, 2026) found this blog.
So, I ask you William : what ARE the odds???!!!


In summary,
As I've shared many times I personally don't believe
in anybody's everything . I often do fact checks on much of what
I read, but of course I can't do that for everything I read.

Many times I 'adopt' someone's work if/when it mirrors
my own puzzle pieces or if what they've written' rings true' with
me, especially if it's a new concept that I don't have a puzzle 
piece for and when that situation occurs,
I adopt the new concept and add it
to my puzzle pieces.

 And staying on topic to this post about the number
eight,
I did a quick  'fact' check about Jordan's reference to the 88 below
regarding Jesus' name and did find another link ( not Jordan's)
that states this as well.

Here's Jordan's point:
Copy and paste:
"Still don't believe in 1, or 11, or 111, then multiply 111
by 8 and you get 888,
which is  JESUS' NUMBER in Greek. ****His Name,
Iseous in Greek adds up via gematria to 888.
~~~~~~~~
 I linked the article from the other web page below.

Very Very  intriguing indeed.

https://www.davidjayjordan.com/LastSevenYears.html

https://www.davidjayjordan.com/MathematicsMysteries.html

https://www.davidjayjordan.com/SquaredCircle.html

https://www.davidjayjordan.com/Jesus11andGematria.

htmlhttps://www.davidjayjordan.com/SacredGeometry.html

https://www.davidjayjordan.com/Number11.html

https://www.davidjayjordan.com/MagicSquareoftheSun.html

The Name "Jesus" and the Number 888 (Numerical Value) - Structure Bible Menorah, Resurrection Sabbath

Here's the home page:
https://www.davidjayjordan.com/index.html

Ra1119bee said...

Ooops,
Here's the link to the other blog page ( not Jordans ).

The Name "Jesus" and the Number 888 (Numerical Value)
- Structure Bible Menorah, Resurrection Sabbath
https://bible-menorah.jimdofree.com/english/888/

Ra1119bee said...

William,
And speaking of numbers and in particular number 19,
I found this interesting, link below.
I think WanderingGondola mentioned this.

Why is Lamine Yamal not wearing the No 10 for Spain?
https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/7358245/2026/06/14/lamine-yamal-spain-barcelona-no-10-explainer/

Sync fairies be busy, fr fr.

Ra1119bee said...

Forgot to add.
11+8=19

Ra1119bee said...

William,
I'm not sure why but the link on Jordan's
blog to levitation somehow disappeared.
I know I included that link with the others
when I copied and pasted my comment to your blog.
hmmmm....

Here it is again. I don't know if it will open or not.
https://www.davidjayjordan.com/LevitationandMagicSquares.html

Popular posts