Friday, November 3, 2023

Read my lips: no new syncs

And he said unto me, "What desirest thou?"

And I said unto him, "To know the interpretation thereof." . . . 

And it came to pass that he said unto me, "Look!"

And I looked as if to look upon him, and I saw him not; for he had gone from before my presence.

-- 1 Nephi 11:10-12

I'm calling a three-and-a-half-week moratorium on new syncs. Instead of posting several times a day just to document the flow of new syncs, I'm going to be looking back at already-documented syncs and trying to understand them. If there's a message there, I need to stop taking dictation long enough to read and assimilate it -- and if there's no message, well, then this is just a time-wasting hobby, isn't it?

So, sync fairies, no new syncs until Monday, November 27, at 12:39 p.m. Taiwan time. Oh, I know you'll ignore this and keep throwing them at me, but I'm going to ignore you. I won't talk about new syncs, I won't write about them, and I'll do my very best not to so much as notice them. You can call all you want, but there's no one home, and you're not gonna reach my telephone.

5 comments:

Ra1119bee said...


William,

Syncs, dreams( especially premonition dreams), esoteric experiences, are all 'messages'
from the Soul and should NEVER be ignored or 'unanswered', IMHO.

Messages are sent to WAKE US UP, so that we can not only see thru the veil ,i.e. the illusion, using our Third Eye, but to also make sense of the chaos we are transversing
through in this duality dimension.

As I'm sure you know and would agree.
Knowledge is Power and applied Knowledge is Freedom which is like honey.

A whole lot of frequency is needed to make the honey, no?


Our challenge is to connect the dots/puzzle pieces
so as to always find the answers and to see the truth i.e. the big picture
which of course the truth sets us free(of the illusion).



Don't 'hang up on' or give up on' connecting your puzzle pieces...
Instead, make them make sense,
as they were given to you for a reason.

All, IMHO,of course.



Ra1119bee said...


William,

I just wanted to add that after writing my above comment, I decided
to check the etymology of the word Wire, which in the illustration,
Seuss writes that a mouse has cut the wire.

Lo and behold I found this information :

wire (n.)
Old English wir "metal drawn out into a fine thread," from Proto-Germanic *wira- (source also of Old Norse viravirka "filigree work," Swedish vira "to twist," Old High German wiara "fine gold work"), from PIE root *wei- "to turn, twist, plait."
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was particularly intrigued by this reference : Old High German wiara "fine ***gold*** work".
and this : wire (v.)
c. 1300, "adorn with ****(gold)**** wire," from wire (n.).

IMO, the 'gold' reference somewhat parallels what I previously wrote about messages/communication being as priceless as honey, because knowledge flows from the divine via our Soul/Third Eye.

Interestingly it is the mouse," a timid, small and worthless, petty, inconsequential
rodent' that performs the disconnection of the gold.

From etymology:
dormouse (n.)
"long-tailed Old World rodent noted for its state of ***semi-hibernation***in winter, early 15c., possibly from Anglo-French *dormouse "tending to be dormant" (from stem of dormir "to sleep," see dormant)"
~~~~~~~~~

Interestingly, and I believe and wrote in my original comment, that the messages/communication from the divine 'WAKES US UP'
from our hibernation in this duality dimension.

IMO,we should never allow the dormouse to 'cut' off the flow of the gold....

Wm Jas Tychonievich said...

Debbie, "connecting the puzzle pieces" to "make them make sense" is exactly what I intend to do -- which I why I need a break from new syncs so I can focus on the one's I've got.

It's just three and a half weeks.

If I'm lucky, the sync fairies will respect this and lay off the new syncs -- but if not, they will be ruthlessly ignored.

I know, I know, famous last words.

WanderingGondola said...

Hm, an understandable turn. Do you intend to write about whatever you might find in the old syncs?

Wm Jas Tychonievich said...

Watch this space.

Happy birthday, Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir

Today I was listening to "Mountain Sound" by Of Monsters and Men and wondered what the lead vocalist's name was. I looked her ...