It says DeerHer, written as a single word with no space. If Her is understood to be a truncated form of the word Hermit, then we have our hart-hermit combination. DeerHer is a shop that specializes in wedding cookies (it's traditional in Taiwan to give boxes of assorted cookies to wedding guests), which is pretty far removed from the idea of a hermit, but it's typical of the sync fairies to repurpose things like that.
The Tarot card known as the Hermit in most French and English decks was in the oldest lists of Tarot trumps, which are in Italian, known as Time, or the Old Man. This made me think of the Chinese deity known as the Old Man of the South Pole, who is portrayed as an old man with a white beard and a staff, and who is often accompanied by a deer. In Journey to the West, it is specified that this is a white deer, but it is not normally portrayed as white in art. Here is a Japanese portrayal:


18 comments:
I think your mention of Old Man in relation to the Hermit Card further reinforces the two different Beings that I have associated it with in context of the symbols that have come up: Joseph (symbolized in my dreams as the White Stag) and Pharazon, the man who dressed up as if he were Joseph.
Old Man was the name that was given to Joseph in Daymon's writings after he and Rugus found their way to join up with :
"Zimulof K [Joseph] adopted no name, but what was by them bestowed, Old Man (in your tongue, obviously). And old he was, though none knew or nor if knowing would've believed how aged indeed..."
In that passage we also have the interesting word play of "no name" being what Joseph adopted, or a Zero/ Nemo. So, again, two different Beings in our symbols associated with that (the other being the symbolic Cypher).
That fact that this Old Man reference came in the context of your coming across the DeerHer symbol and its association with weddings, a bakery and cookies is also notable, as is the connection to Time.
Good stuff. No doubt, we ought to read "DeerHer" as an abbreviated form of "deer hermit". I'm hearing an imperative here as well: "Deer her!" The wedding cookies supply the background idea of a wedding. Could it be that Diana, the virgin goddess, is finally going to marry? Is the white hart an emblem of Diana?
http://tiny.cc/y7c6101
As to the "Old Man of the South Pole"... Another good addition to this theme of hermit and hart. What stands out to me at the moment is his headdress, coming on the heels of my speculation about Gandalf's headdress yesterday. The gist of it was, that Gandalf's cap, on analogy to the "mark" of Bosch's Conjuror, who was wearing a Phrygian cap, signified a naivety that was indicative of goodness and purity of heart. One intuits a similar character trait in the "Old Man"--a hopeful sign.
"Dear me!"
"Well, don't just stand there. You heard the lady. Deer her!"
“Deer me!”
“Well, don’t just stand there. You heard the lady. Dear her!”
Can you here an echo in hear?
Can you hear any co-inhere?
That’s clever, William. Touché.
That'sh eazhy for you to shay.
Yet again, I had another deer experience today (July8).
The deer first appeared in the thick woods near the **water** pump
on Marshall and I's property. The water pump is
not that far from our house.
I was sitting on the porch.
The deer and I both saw each other
and I bowed my head so as not to appear as a threat.
By doing that slowly but surely
the deer came out of the woods and into the clearing around
the house. She walked slowly eating along the way.
She stopped and looked at me often and continued
to eat. She came up to the garden which is VERY close
to the house. She wasn't afraid.
She wasn't a full grown deer, but she wasn't
a fawn with spots either.
I immediately thought of the song Dear Prudence by
the Beatles. I decided to call her Dear Prudence.
I wikied the word prudence and found this
quite fitting:
copy and paste ( asterisks mine :
The word derives from the 14th-century Old French word prudence,
which, in turn, derives from the Latin prudentia
meaning *** "foresight,*** sagacity".
It is often associated with ****wisdom, insight,
and knowledge."
~~~~~~~~~
Recall my many comments about why I believe
the connection of Theodore Ardono
with the Beatles.
Things are rarely what they seem.
Although I know almost all of the Beatles songs by heart
I'd forgotten this part of the lyrics.
Copy and paste:
"Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies
The wind is low, the *** birds will sing***
***That you are part of everything***
Dear Prudence, won't you ***open up your eyes?***
Look around, round (***round, round, round, round, round, round, round)
Look around, round, round (round, round, round, round, round, round, round)
Look around."
~~~~~~
Everything is cyclic.
I personally don't think it's a coincidence that deer
are golden in color.
In my 2018 Oscar dream,
Oscar's parents had a Golden Retriever.
copy and paste: (link below)
"The connection between deer and the World Tree, Yggdrasil
Yggdrasil, the World Tree, is central to Norse cosmology,
representing the universe’s structure.
The deer’s role in this myth highlights
the importance of nature in sustaining life
and ***maintaining cosmic balance***.
The stag’s presence signifies that
***all beings are interconnected*** and that life
is a continuous cycle of growth and renewal.***
~~~~~
I believe that we find balance when we conjoin the opposites
of duality.
IMHO, there is always a WHY to answer the what's
whens , hows and wherefores..
Our soul via the paranormal requires us to find the why.
https://norse.mythologyworldwide.com/the-symbolism-of-the-deer-in-norse-creation-myths/
The Meaning Of THE DEER In LEAVE THE WORLD BEHIND
(*** note the colors the characters are wearing :
which are the gold/ rust/ yellow/amber spectrum and blue/green.
Of course for every alchemical
transformation there is always a Nigredo to begin the
Great Work.
The Obama's production company, Higher Ground
bankrolled the apocalyptic movie Leave the World Behind.
Obama served as consultant.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPh1rEcZA_M&t=121s
Dear Prudence ---The Beatles ( 1968 on the White Album)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQA59IkCF5I
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prudence
https://www.theguardian.com/music/shortcuts/2019/sep/10/a-little-help-from-my-neo-marxist-philosopher-adorno-fifth-beatle-according-olavo-carvalho
Prudence is one of the four Cardinal Virtues of classical philosophy. The other three -- Fortitude, Justice, and Temperance -- are all represented in the Tarot (Fortitude is commonly called Strength in modern decks), and one common solution to the problem of the missing fourth virtue is to propose that Prudence is represented by the Hermit.
Thus the Beatles song Debbie cites brings us, by a commodius vicus of recirculation, back to the title of this post.
"Reh"--"her" spelled backward--is German for deer, apparently cognate with English "roe" and signifying same. What's more, given the hijinx in this thread, "her" is a German adverb meaning "here."
https://noun.town/language-learning-game/german/glossary/deer/
https://espressogerman.com/en/vocabulary/words/her
(And does "her" in DeerHer and hermit resonate with latinate -ix?)
IMHO, the bigger picture meaning is this:
"The word derives from the 14th-century Old French word prudence,
which, in turn, derives from the Latin prudentia
meaning *** "foresight,*** sagacity".
It is often associated with ****wisdom, insight,
and knowledge."
~~~~~~
The future, i.e. foresight, completes the trinity of
past and present.
All syncs are puzzle pieces needing a completion.
That has always been my point.
A hermit uses all of those attributes :Fortitude (strength)
Temperance ( self-restraint) patience, and most importantly
Justice which is the balancing of the scales i.e.
conjoining of opposites.
The Hermit gains knowledge, foresight, wisdom
from those 3 attributes, does he/she not?
"The deer’s role in this myth highlights
the importance of nature in sustaining life
and ***maintaining cosmic balance***.
I sent you the two photos of the wolf and
the hermit appearing in a parking lot.
Read my previous comment on your post:
'It's weird how old themes take on new meanings
as time passes'.
There are no coincidences.
In the article I linked from the Guardian regarding
Theodore Adorno do note that I actually believe
the 'conspiracy' that Adorno ( a Rosy, I'm sure )
did indeed write the Beatles' lyrics.
It's always been acknowledged that
George Martin, the fifth Beatle, produced the sound.
I've commented many times on your blog about this, so I
won't go into detail, but connect the dots.
Just one year prior, the Beatles were playing
cover songs in dive bars in Hamburg Germany.
On the Beatles first album: Introducing the Beatles
( which Santa brought me in 1964)
several of the songs, were cover songs.
That album was on the Vee Jay label which interestingly
was an R&B ,Black owned company at that time.
The Beatles eventually signed with Capitol Records.
I'd bet the farm that the Rosys, Ardono and Brian
Epstein, chose Vee Jay to launch the Beatles experiment,
for an alchemical symbolic reason, i.e. The Nigredo,
most likely unbeknownst to Vivian Carter and James C. Bracken,
( both Black ),
a husband-and-wife team who used their initials for the label's name.
The black and white cover of the album features
a drawing of the mop tops( see Etsy link below).
Several of the songs were cover songs.
Although my sister and I were HUGE Beatle fans
( and still are ) I now find it hard to believe
however that the Beatles went from She Loves
You, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah in 1964 to Dec 1965
Rubber Soul and Eleanor Rigby.
I personally don't think that happened.
Also note that Ardono died Aug 6, 1969.
Only 8 short months later on April 10, 1970 Paul
officially 'quit' the Beatles.
No song writer, no Beatles.
How does this connect to this post
and the big picture you ask?
Maybe the big picture has always been to look
beyond the illusion.
Not everything is what it seems.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1247139508/vintage-1964-songs-pictures-and-stories?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vee-Jay_Records
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_W._Adorno
Der Herr mit uns
William,
Note in the photo I just sent you of the Ohio license plate
HMERT Z ( Hermt Z ) , there is the number 14.
The Z replaces the letter I. ( Hermzt )
Recall my many comments about 14/41.
Also interestingly Z in Hebrew having
a completion connection.
Copy and paste:
Zayin (ז) is the seventh letter of the Hebrew alphabet,
and the ****number seven***
carries immense significance in Scripture —
it represents ***** completion, perfection, and divine rest.
God completed creation in seven days
, sanctifying the seventh as Shabbat."
~~~~
7+7 is 14.
BB turns 77 on Oct 21.
Coincidence?
I found this interesting about the letter Z having
to do with the harvest and the fall.
The season Fall having colors of gold/
rust/ amber/honey/bourbon.
Recall my many comments about
my predictions about fall
and the great reset.
The movie Leave the World Behind setting
is in late summer, early Sept.
Fall in North America is traditionally the season
for deer.
Copy and paste:
"Ancient Name: Zayin?, Zan?
Pictograph: Mattock / Hoe / Plow
Meanings: Food, Cut, Nourish
Sound: Z
History & Reconstruction
The ancient pictograph for this letter, ,
is some type of agricultural implement
similar to a mattock or plow.
The meanings of this letter are "harvest," "food"
as from the harvest, "cut" from the function
of the implement and "broad" from its shape."
~~~~~~~
Big picture:
I'm sure you are aware that the recent ceasefire is
now over and the 'war' has restarted.
What's happening on the world stage
and in my foresight and humble opinion
is only beginning.
https://www.ancient-hebrew.org/ancient-alphabet/zayin.htm
William,
Also the 2nd photo I sent you of the Wolf in the doorway.
Note in Norse mythology:
copy and paste:
Several animals feature prominently in Norse myths,
each carrying its own set of symbolic meanings:
****Wolves: Often associated with ***chaos and destruction,***
they embody the primal forces of nature.
Ravens: Linked to Odin, they symbolize wisdom
and the ability to traverse between worlds.
***Serpents: Representing danger and transformation,
they are often connected to the underworld.
***Deer: Symbolizing fertility, renewal,
and the connection between different realms.
~~~~~~~
All of those with asterisks are in my puzzle pieces
including the wolf which I've shared my odd
experience with 2 wolves in 2003.
Regarding the wolf photo,
isn't it interesting that in the parking lot
on a deep red/Burgandy SUV a painting
of a wolf with 5 roses, laser rays beaming down
from a yellowish moon with a red bonsai tree
painted on the moon.
What's the odds that the burgundy SUV with the wolf
was only two cars away from the blue SUV
with the HMERT-Z license plates.?
Given that in Norse mythology the wolf,
associated with chaos and destruction, unfortunately
fits right in with what's unfolding on the world stage
and the past life's reader in 1974, Great Upheaval.
https://norse.mythologyworldwide.com/the-symbolism-of-the-deer-in-norse-creation-myths/
"Der Herr mit uns"
Curious to see if that exact phrasing could be found in the Luther Bible. The one and only hit that I got from Google is the following, Judges 6:13.
Ist der HERR mit uns, warum ist uns dann das alles widerfahren?
I quote that line of Joyce so often that when I type "by a" on my phone, it suggests "commodius" as the next word.
Post a Comment