Sunday, July 12, 2026

The history of the circulation of blood

The history of the circulation of blood may be summarized as follows:

4   →   2 + 2   →   3 + 1

Blood is made up of four constituent parts. In the beginning, these were united in a single corpuscle, the 4-corpuscle, which you can picture as four small spheres agglomerated together into a single body, like a molecule.

The next stage in the development of blood was the 2 + 2 stage, in which instead of 4-corpuscles, blood was made up of two different types of 2-corpuscles. This stage was inherently unstable and didn't last long.

The next stage was the one we are currently at, in which blood consists of large 3-corpuscles and small 1-corpuscles. If a 1 is bumped by a 3 into the wall of the blood vessel, it is said informally to "die," but in fact it simply loses a lot of energy and becomes inactive, causing it to stay there against the wall of the vessel instead of flowing. However, if it is bumped by a 3 again, its energy is restored, and it becomes active again. This prevents inactive 1s from building up and clogging the vessels.

So it was explained to me in a dream.

7 comments:

Laeth said...

wow. maybe it's because it mixes numbers and i don't have a number kind of mind, but this dream seems particularly bizarre. any guesses on what it means.

Wm Jas Tychonievich said...

I agree that it stands out as particularly bizarre, which is why I published it. I currently have no idea how to interpret it, but sometimes these things become clearer with the passage of time.

Ra1119bee said...

William,
Although my comment here may appear
to be somewhat off topic to this post,
however I beg to differ.

My comment here not only connects to the scene in this clip
of the 2006 movie Da Vini Code, ( link below ) where
the protagonist Robert Langdon ( played
by Tom Hanks ) is giving a speech about
symbolism and understanding our past to understand
the present ( and I would add future.).

Your comment today, I believe,
mirrors that same thought :..."these things become clearer
with the passage of time."


Backstory:
As I was watching a video on
youtube when the 2006
movie with Tom Hanks , Da Vinci Code
appeared on my youtube feed.

I've seen Da Vinci Code several times, especially
in 2006 and after, but it's been a very
long time since I've watched it.

At the beginning of the movie
Robert Langdon is giving a speech
on symbolism.
After the speech Langdon is sitting at a desk
at a book signing event. His book is titled:
The Sacred Feminine.

In the clip below starting at marker 1:50--1:59 note
on the desk the bouquet of yellow, red and pink
TULIPS.

I never noticed the Tulips before.
I stopped the movie and thought...' hmmmm, what's the odds?

Another very interesting experience with not only
tulips, but also lilies, the number 11 and the number 19
was in the 1993 movie with Tom Cruse titled;
The Firm.

Again, I've seen The Firm, many times including
in 1993, but decided to watch it again a couple
of days ago.

As I've commented many times
and IMHO our puzzle
pieces may lay dormant until they are needed to complete
the puzzle. It may take 5 seconds to 'know'
where a particular puzzle piece fits in,
or it may take 5 days , 5 weeks
or months, 5 years or 50 to be able to click
a particular puzzle piece into where it belongs,
but it will happen because everything is connected.


The Da Vinci Code (1/8) Movie CLIP - Symbols
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFt3xJ6DvVE

Ra1119bee said...

William,
Today ( July 12 ) after writing my comments on this thread,
I decided to watch an Amazon movie. I chose a 2020 movie
titled: Tenet.

I've never seen Tenet before but after reading the description
of the movie, I thought it would be interesting.

Interestingly the plot sounds very much like not only
what I commented about many times
and my belief regarding puzzle pieces perhaps taking 5 seconds
or even 50 years to 'know' its meaning and it does so
because everything is connected, which is
how our soul transcends linear time .

In other words, and in my perspective, a puzzle piece
given to us 50 years ago by our soul, may click into place
present day ( or future ), our soul knowing that that particular
puzzle piece would be needed at some point in time
to help reveal the big picture.
I believe that the big picture can be changed.
Copy and paste:
"Tenet follows a secret agent drawn into
a global mission that ***transcends conventional time,
using a mysterious technology to avert a catastrophic threat."
~~~~~~
I believe that in order to change the future,
however requires foresight as to what that future may
OR may not be.

As I've shared many times, that exact experience
happened to me in a dream in 1990
which five years later in 1995 tragically came true.

I know you've mention that you don't watch movies
but perhaps a reader of you blog would be interested
which is the reason why I'm sharing this.

TENET - NEW TRAILER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuNz4Zpuqys

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenet

William Wright (WW) said...

Yeah, bizarre.

I wondered what type of mind/ intelligence would think in this way, focused on blood. Vampire was the first thing that came to mind, for what its worth - - they are probably pretty obsessed with and potentially knowledgeable about how blood works. I did a quick search to see when Vampire has come up last. The most recent time I commented or linked to Vampires on your blog was in a post you wrote titled "All the pebbles I have seen".

That post came about as you contemplated the Three of Pentacles. If you take a look at that card, the three pentacles are grouped together above the men very much like you describe the current iteration of blood from your dream as the "3s" - a grouping of 3 circles/ spheres in a molecule of sorts - actually the pentacles are grouped exactly like a molecule.

I've had a negative interpretation of the Three of Pentacles in the contexts it has come up in before, and in that post I connected "Colleen" with Ungoliant.

There is also a potentially interesting word game here, but who knows - could be just coincidence. A person who specializes in blood, and its operations, disorders, etc., is called a hematologist. Hema- in Greek means Blood, of course, but Hema, unrelatedly, is a more ancient word going back to Sanskrit. From Sanskrit, Hema means "Golden", and I think it is still used in Hindi and other related languages.

Wm Jas Tychonievich said...

We should then pair the Three of Pentacles with the Ace. I have long associated that latter card with the Yeats poem "The Travail of Passion," so there's an indirect link to blood.

WanderingGondola said...

Vampires...? A more straightforward idea is that this came from whichever Being(s) conceptualised blood as a necessary component for material life.

Popular posts