Come hell or high water! Sith both of them came,
It rests unforgotten, and what we now tell
Skills not to be stop'd by high water or hell.
We bow to no ban, and though new Men or Old
May presume to forbid it, the tale will be told.
High water, freeze over! and hell, do your worst!
Let stanzas roll forth, and let this be the first.
41 comments:
Great poem, William. I can't speak to the metrical scheme, though I'm sure you can, but I count eleven syllables per line; save the sixth, which has twelve. (One niggle: "Atlantis's.") Atlantis's the fitting stuff of poetry, being as it is of the essence of fiction. Yes, let the stanzas roll forth, and let each and every one of them, as indeed they must, be entirely made up! Atlantis is one of Plato's noblest philosophic lies--and he lied his arse off. And Tolkien just added another layer of lies to his phantasy of Númenor. So, let your imagination run free as theirs and renounce your namesake for at least a while.
If you will childlike play in Atlantis a spell,
so mote it be, come "high water or hell."
I take it "incipit" means "begins." A famous "incipit" is aphorism 342 (Die fröhliche Wissenschaft). It's funny, because incipit was on my mind recently. It had to do with one of your references to Laura Bruno. In the post "Gardens of pomegranates" there's a moderately lengthy quotation from Ms. Bruno toward the end which you, so to speak, block quote. In that citation, she is contemplating various opening lines to a story, and the key is that they are each supposed to be reflective of extreme naivety. In a comment I was formulating at the time, yet didn't publish, I needed a convenient expression to indicate these "opening line" types of sentence, and I settled on "incipit," as a noun. One of Ms. Bruno's very naive incipits was "a man's word is bond" (I paraphrase). I thought it interesting that in that same post, you were in high dudgeon because Israel Regardie "violated his oaths." Anyway, I've been thinking lately how naivety is indicative of goodness.
William,
part 1 of 2
Interesting you should post this.
In the poem, this immediately caught my big picture
paranormal eye :
" *****Skills**** not to be stop'd by high water or hell."
From a paranormal lens I ask : what exactly
do you think those skills are William??
Siddhis powers perhaps? Levitation is a Siddhis power.
I believe that the Atlanteans were the blue bloods who
perfected gene editing ( Transhumanism ) and Artificial
Intelligence via the Knowledge of the Sacred Science Knowledge
aka the Universal Language, aka the Vril knowledge,
The Mystery Schools aka
The Emerald Tablets, aka The Language of the Birds.
All of the EL's and Eights had/have mastered this knowledge.
Bird's nest in trees, no? Even hens can fly in short bursts.
And speaking of birds and trees and HARTS, oh my!!,
a 'Linden tree' was 'taken down'
July ELEVENTH ON SATURNS DAY.
Lindsey Graham died of a HEART attack.
Copy and Paste:
Greek mythology
Homer, Horace, Virgil, and Pliny mention the*** linden tree
and its virtues. As Ovid tells the old story of Baucis and Philemon,
she was changed into a linden and he into an oak
when the time came for them both to die.
Herodotus says: "The Scythian ****diviners
take also the leaf of the linden tree,
which, dividing into three parts, they twine
round their fingers; they then unbind it and
exercise the art to which they pretend.
In northern China
For a long time, in northern China, because
there is no Bodhi tree, the sacred tree of Buddhism,
and the leaf shape of the "椴樹/Tilia" tree is similar
to that of Bodhi tree, it was planted in temples
to replace the sacred Bodhi tree.
Literary references
J. R. R. Tolkien composed the poem
"Light as Leaf on Lindentree" which was
originally published in 1925 in volume 6
of The Gryphon magazine.
After many emendations it was later
included in The Lord of the Rings
as a song sung by Aragorn about
the tale of ****Beren and Lúthien".
~~~~~~~
William
part 2
I asterisked Beren which I find very interesting
indeed. Me, not being a reader of Tolkien
I've near heard of Beren, however
I find the similarities of BERN and Beren,
very interesting indeed.
Recall I shared
that in my 11/22/2018 Oscar dream, Oscar
responded with the word BERN after
my brother asked him a very obscure question
which the majority of people would not know.
I didn't recall what the question was or
else I would have written it in my original
write up of the dream.
In later research however I did find
information about the BR's very interesting.
The BR's meaning the BEARS.
The Polar Bears and the Black Bears
and the honey bears , like Winnie.
The BR's are VERY powerful.
The name DeBRa is a BR. So is BRitan. ( and there
are many many others) Cali has a black BeaR
on their state flag.
The wood of the Tilia tree aka the linden or lime tree
is WHITE and the leaves are shaped like a heart.
Copy and paste:
"Cordate Leaf of a Lind Tree (Tilia cordata)
The cordate leaf of a lind tree —
most often referring to Tilia cordata
(little-leaf linden or small-leaved lime) —
is a distinctive heart-shaped leaf that is
a defining feature of the species."
~~~~~~~~
Marshall and I have many of these heart shaped
linden trees on our property.
In summery, all of these recent finds about the
linden ,(sparked because
of you posting this poem,)
and the fact that Lindsey Graham
has just died at 71 ( my age ),
I personally don't think was a coincidence.
Which begs the question: if all of this
is not a coincidence, then what exactly is it?
If nothing else William all of this mirrors not only
my perspective about the connection
of everything but also mirrors my belief
as to why the reason puzzle
pieces are given to us ( us, collectively)
in the first place.
In the paranormal everything is done symbolically.
Especially rituals which I think the Lindsey Graham
'death' was.
Big picture prediction?
I think The Tall Whites aka Atlanteans are due to return
during this shifting of ages.
"But Men shall remember Atlantis's name."
Indeed. The New Atlantis, the Secret
Destiny of America formerly known as America.
Which has always been the plan.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lime_tree_in_culture
https://www.cnn.com/2026/07/12/politics/sen-lindsey-graham-dies-at-71-hnk
pdf:
https://ia600501.us.archive.org/19/items/the-secret-destiny-of-america/
William,
I just found another interesting linden tree connection
that connects to more of my puzzle pieces.
copy and paste:
"Tilia species are***hermaphroditic, having perfect flowers
with both male and female parts, pollinated by insects.
The flowers are small (10–15 mm diameter) and symmetrical,
with ****five sepals and five petals; the petals are
*** yellow to greenish-yellow, about twice the length
of the sepals when fully open; they are strongly scented,
and ****very attractive to bees **and other insects.
Tilia is a high-quality wild honey plant. In China,
"椴树蜜/Tilia honey" is produced in the northeast region.
White in color, it is called "white honey" or "snow honey".
Heilongjiang is well-known throughout the country
for producing high-quality "Tilia honey": Heilongjiang not
only has lush Tilia trees, but also a *** rare and excellent bee*** species -
"东北黑蜂/northeast*** black bee" to collect honey
(Raohe County is the location of the national "东北黑蜂自然保护区/Northeast Black Bee Nature Reserve".
It is the only nature reserve for bees in Asia."
~~~~~~~
Sync fairies be very busy frfr.
This came as a surprise, and other than the first word of the next stanza -- an unexpected name -- I have no idea what if anything will follow. Calling stanzas from the vasty deep is the easy part. Whether they will come when I do call them remains to be seen.
Debbie, it's impolite to speak ill of the recently dead, so let us have a long moment of silence in memory of the person you mention.
William
IMHO and as you may know, I believe all of politicians
and their 'parties' are all one and the same. Two wings
of the same bird and they all fly for the same king.
I have never trusted any of them.
JFK maybe being an exception of course
I was very young at that time, but the fact that
JFK was assassinated tells me I'm probably right
that he was one of the good 11's.
By the way, "skills" is used here in its archaic sense as a verb, not as a noun.
Wade, have you ever read Ovid? A kindred spirit, it seems.
My only exposure to Ovid is glancing, yet fateful: Pound's Cantos, especially the second.
I'll be the first to admit my comment was over the top--not sure what got into me. Between "incipit" and "Atlantis," I underwent a metamorphosis of sorts.
In all seriousness, William, I hope you write this poem, this Atlantean epic. It could even be the portal to the new world which the white hart signifies.
Not related to the post, but here is a yes chad meme I made:
https://imgflip.com/i/awhgiu
William,
If the word skill means to do something well, that would certainly
apply to those few who have gained
the knowledge of the Siddhis powers, would
it not?
Based and animism-pilled.
William,
I just thought of another point regarding the poem
especially your comment :
"By the way, "skills" is used here in its archaic sense
as a verb, not as a noun."
My response is (and it's really quite simple actually)
which is this: "but what is the poem's message
(about Atlantis )?
What is the poem's meaning? Its big picture?
When I read the poem ( and having had lifelong
recurring dreams about levitation and
the past life reader experience
regarding Atlantis, and the many years of research )
I immediately thought that this particular passage
had connections to my puzzle pieces, almost perfectly:
" *****Skills not to be stop'd by high water or hell.
We bow to no ban, and though new Men or Old
May presume to forbid it, *****the tale will be told.***
~~~~~~
After looking up skills as a verb, I found this:
skill
verb
skilled; skilling; skills
archaic
: to make a difference : matter, avail "
~~~~~~~~
To make a difference most certainly would
apply to my big picture meaning of this poem,
regarding Atlantis, no?
As stated on my previous comment, I believe
that the Atlantans were/are the Tall White
Aryans who some believe ( Hitler and the SS
and Admiral Byrd to name a few ) resides in the Hollow Earth.
I believe that the Aryans were/are the Nephilim with RH neg
Blue Blood.
Maybe that information is the message in your
recent blood dream?
I believe the Atlanteans possessed and became
masters of the Siddhis powers which is
the Sacred Knowledge aka The Language of the Birds
aka The Universal Language, which dreams
and synchronicity and numbers are 'spoken' in.
Perhaps the author of the poem
was implying that as well.
In summary,
I think our discussion about
skill and how it's used in this poem, makes
my point as far as people having totally different
perspectives of something , based solely
on their own personal perspectives, formed
by their own personal experiences.
As stated, I absolutely believe that if our
soul wants us to know something, our soul
will send the sync fairies to make it so.
My comment today ( sparked by thoughts
that came to me out of the blue) validates my perspective
regarding : 'our experiences forms our beliefs as to what
is our personal truth or not'
so thank you for posting this poem.:-))
William,
I forgot to add this:
I, being a poet myself ( as many Pisces are),
believe that all artist's work is storytelling, including
an image artist.( a picture is worth a thousand words).
There's always a message/meaning
( many times hidden by symbolism)
in every story.
There are some for whom it skills not whether 'tis a noun or verb,
All that skills is, shiddy prowess of levity, he not disturb!
William, I've had occasion further to ruminate your stanza--I've even fathomed her metrical scheme, a miracle on par with the biblical destruction of Sennacherib. Allow me again to give both you and her my highest regards. I withdraw whatsoe'er niggle. I wonder whether the epic itself couldn't be titled something like "The Atlantiad."
If there really is any prospect of you writing an epic poem on the theme of Atlantis, I'd be remiss if I didn't enjoin you to drop everything and go for that. It really could be the doorway to another world.
Wade,
Interesting poem.
Thank you for sharing it.
You have convinced me that I'm indeed a bee in gelled ointment,
which I'm sure was the intent of the message.
This much was given to me, suddenly and unexpectedly. I expect more to follow but can't guarantee it.
There are worse things to bee than an anointed prophetess, Debbie, though it does sometimes require a thick skin.
But, William, surely you aren't planning to include the high-flyin' deeds of the Christatrix.
William,
Never had the thick skin. More honey than sting:-)))
Dial down the snark, Wade. You're a guest here, and Debbie's family.
William,
Thank You. ;-)))))
William, I too thank you. No doubt I erred, and I happily own it. To do elsewise, would be a rank abuse of hospitality.
Your stanza adopts a robustly defiant tone, allegedly against those who would seek to repress the knowledge of Atlantis. Question: Who are these ones? The answer might conceivably be: read on, and find out!--maybe the poem itself will clarify that. I suppose one consideration would inevitably arise: wasn't the destruction of Atlantis an instance of divine judgment? According to the source (taken at face value, as opposed to brain value), it was. Thus, a legitimate reason for disseminating knowledge of Atlantis would be, in order to relate a cautionary tale. In that case, those who seek to obstruct the knowledge of Atlantis would be those who seek to obstruct the proclamation in verse of an instance of divine judgment. Is divine judgment, as in this case--i.e., destruction of cities--compatible with romantic religion? I daresay it isn't. Thus, it's plausible that one group arrayed against the Atlantis tale might be romanticists. (To those who may be reading along, please keep in mind that the narrator of the poem is not William.)
The only original sources for the Atlantis legend are Plato's Timaeus and Critias. According to the story frame rendered in those works, Atlantis supposedly existed nine thousand years before the time of Solon (fl. ~575 B.C.)--so, some 11,500 odd years ago. Now, the dialogue(s) also aver that Athens existed in that time, and that Athens defeated Atlantis in a war that occurred prior to Atlantis' fabled destruction. Maybe the "Atheniad," consecrated to Pallas, would be the real epic to be written--the tale of Athens' victorious war against Atlantis.
It is enough to supply these elementary facts about what the Platonic dialogues posit, to show that the story of Atlantis is fiction--for which, poetry is the most excellent medium. If one supposes Atlantis to have existed all those many eons ago, one must likewise suppose a primeval Athens, nine thousand years older than the classical Athens of Plato's time, to have existed, according to the only source there is. Yet to believe that would be a rank abuse of intellectual integrity.
How, pray tell, is that intellectually dishonest?
It's not impossible that the natural ravages of time, and/or intentional manipulations, have altered the world and distorted human knowledge enough that only a sliver of such history remains. A person may think he knows and understands something, but can he be sure of that?
Wade,
You wrote this: .."wasn't the destruction of Atlantis an
instance of divine judgment? "
My response: I actually agree with you on this one.
After much research sparked by a lifetime
of paranormal experiences
and dreams ( many premonition) I've been saying
this for a very long time.
I believe the Atlanteans were perhaps
the Nephilim in the bible. I believe that they perfected
the Siddhis powers and although you may take lightly
of the Siddhis, I absolutely do not.
Many powerful people do not as well.
They take this knowledge extremely serious, as do I.
I believe the Sacred Science Knowledge is
the source from which they do their Great Work.
They are diabolical.
I believe the Atlanteans perfected and manipulated
the Sacred Science knowledge ( which I believe
the knowledge is available to all of us via our soul )
into Black Magic, including perfecting
Transhumanism via Gene Editing. I do not think
Artificial Intelligence is new. I think Vril energy
was known by the Atlanteans/Aryans.
I believe levitation is a form of Vril energy.
I believe the Atlanteans 'played God' and the Divine God
brought hell with high water as divine judgement.
I think CERN is one of their ( the 8's ) present day 'great work',
as they vowed to rebuild after the deluge,
and I believe that they are almost ready.
I believe the 11's ( EL's ) 'work for' the Eights.
There are two factions of the 11's. The 'good' 11 vs the 'evil' 11
The both possess the same power source. They are
EL-evens. Twins, you might say.
The eights are obsessive about twins
as they are about duality.
I had a dream/paranormal experience in 2003 I titled
11:11. The research after the dream ( which there was
not much information in 2003 as the internet was in its
infancy ) has formed much of what I believe today.
It was a VERY major puzzle piece for me.
I think ( as did Hitler and the SS and Admiral Byrd,
and the American government) knew
that the Hollow Earth is where the survivors
of Atlantis fled to after the flood, which
would explain why Operation HighJump in
1946-47.
Suposeddly Byrd ( according to his diary)
went into Hollow Earth on Feb 19, 1947 (
coincidently Feb 19th is my birthdate, 8 years
later of course :-)).
Interestingly Roswell happened in July of 1947.
I believe that the Himalayas in Tibet ( Lhasa ),
Mammoth Cave in KY , the two poles ( the Arctic
and Antarctica ) are 3 of the portals to
the Hollow Earth.
There are several more.
My family is from KY near Mammoth.
Caves hold the secrets.
Big picture: I think humanity is on the
precipice of a spiritual war for our souls.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Highjump
https://archive.org/details/the-inner-earth-my-secret-diary-by-admiral-richard-b-byrd-feb-mar-1947
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roswell_incident
It's easy to believe that "Atlantis" might've existed 11,500 odd years ago, for "Atlantis" is legendary through and through. Plato's dialogues--incredibly contrived philosophical dramas--in this case, the Timaeus and the Critias, are the first and last time we ever hear mention of "Atlantis." Of course, those who have subsequently made reference to these two works are legion. The only reason we have even the least incentive historiographically to believe that Atlantis was a real, existing city is because it's mentioned in the aforenamed texts. However, "Atlantis" isn't the only city they mention.
They assert that not only was Atlantis a historical reality nine thousand years before the time of Solon (approx. 575 B.C.), but that the city of Athens itself existed in that same eon. According to these dialogues, Atlantis attempted to conquer Athens, suffered defeat instead, and was subsequently destroyed by the gods at the instigation of Zeus. So, when one affirms belief in the historical reality of Atlantis, solely on the basis of Plato, one is simultaneously honor-bound to affirm belief in a historically real Athens of 11,500 odd years ago. Yet to do so is to commit something very like the sacrifice of the intellect.
Now, it may be that some sacrifices of the intellect have a noble meaning, but I'm afraid I can't see my way to that in this case. No self-respecting man believes that "Atlantis" is some hill to die upon, let alone a legendary Athens of 11,500 years ago. The truth is, when the reader is told in both the Timaeus and the Critias that Atlantis' fabled war with Athens took place nine thousand years before Solon's time, that the author behind the text--Plato--is winking at him, and clearly hinting that we are entering a fictional realm (the eon of Atlantis) within a fictional realm (the text of Timaeus-Critias).
Sure, the name Atlantis comes from Plato, but legends of ancient civilizations destroyed by floods are so common that they likely reflect something real. Plato just gave us a convenient name to use.
Speaking of convenient names to use, how 'bout "motte-and-bailey fallacy?"
Something else occurs to me. Are tales of the ancients concerning civilizations lost to floods primarily tales of lost civilizations, or are they rather tales of divine judgment in its more or less maximal form--i.e., the destruction of cities? If the latter, then the ideals of romantic religion preclude us from lending our endorsement to these tales.
I think this is the first time I've heard anyone criticize the story of Atlantis for not being romantic enough!
Atlantis is an interesting topic. A big part of it is the vast amounts of unknown time and what might have happened in them. For instance, those Turkish cities (before Turkey was Turkey or even Anatolia) Gobekli Tepe and Catal Huyuk. Which both existed thousands of years before prehistory.
I am neither a strong believer nor a strong skeptic about Atlantis; there is much about prehistory that is unknown. For instance, I almost wonder if there was a long period after the invention of agriculture and before the tyranny that was unfortunately too common in the Ancient Near East. Because the sort of people who would invent agriculture are not the same kind of people whose primary effort is taking the produce of others.
But even if there was a technologically advanced ancient civilization, I would think they followed a different path, since, far from following a single path, invention is highly dependent on the particular circumstances and this is more true the more sophisticated the inventions are.
I meant existed thousands of years before the beginning of history
It seems more romantic to me to ponder Atlantis's existence -- particularly in intuitive ways, as this post began -- than to dismiss it with a critical eye to the legend's sole source.
The romanticism of God matters far more than the romanticism of any city, including Atlantis or Athens. That God would destroy a city, for any reason whatever, with all that that entails, diminishes his romantic character. Surely I'm not alone in thinking so.
William,
I just want to add one more thought about Roswell.
My close cousin's hubby's father worked
as a civilian at Wright Patt in the 1940's.
Barry ( my cousins hubby) was a Nigredo.He was born
in 1959, so 4 years younger than me. His family
lived on the West Side of Dayton, 2 streets away from
our grandparents house. Barry
just recently passed in April.
About 15 or so years ago Barry told my cousin and I that
he recalls his father speaking of the Roswell incident
and knowing about the alien at Wright Patt
captured from Roswell.
Although most people wouldn't believe that civilian workers
especially Black civilian workers would have privy
to such top secret information, I beg to differ.
In the 2013 movie The Butler which was based on
a true story, shows how sensitive the position of
low level positions were back in the day. Especially
positions of service or even manual labor. Many butler's
stood in rooms where very sensitive information
was discussed.
Plus never underestimate the 'grapvine' circuit
which I was very familiar with while working
at the bank.
My point being? I think the Roswell alien incident
really happened. Very possibly the alien spacecraft
via vril energy coming from the hollow earth, following
coordinates . Roswell being not only on the 33, but
more importantly on the 104 Meridian West,
the pole I believe will be the home of The New Atlantis.
The Butler Trailer 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIMIH8at4OA
Don't know about you but I believe God is multifaceted, as most people are, and imperfect. Sometimes even he must set romanticism aside. Would you deny that the occasional elimination of evils -- like those within Atlantis, which reached a tipping point -- is necessary to allow new Good things to grow?
Gondola, to answer your question: no, I wouldn't deny; but your question as formulated doesn't specifically concern God. If the elimination of evil in question is the destruction by God of a city, where tens, or even hundreds, of thousands of children and women will be destroyed into the bargain, then I would deny. Your argument seems to be, God is imperfect, so maybe he commits mass murder once in a while. I actually think that's an interesting, though untrue, almost Nietzschean argument. Let's just say God isn't imperfect in that way.
Part 1 of 2
If I may offer my perspective regarding divine judgement
in this duality dimension, I would suggest that it is us who
decides ( that is, our soul decides)
our rewards and punishments based on our actions in each incarnation.
If indeed humanity is on the precipice of a shifting of ages,
I believe that our soul made
the decision to be here at this time in history.
I don't think God punishes us, I think
we punish ourselves by succumbing to our ego each lifetime, which
is the reason we continue to fall down to this dimension which is;
to learn lessons and if we fail, we keep reincarnating
( incarceration) until we learn the lesson.
I've commented many times about my belief that
our soul continues to send
messages to us in synchronicity events and
dreams ( especially recurring dreams and nightmares)
until we finally get the message and learn the lesson.
I believe that lessons learned are for our soul's growth.
I also believe, (because I'm experiencing this myself ) is that
through Karma in this dimension, we also pay our debts.
I'm paying back a Karmic 19 debt and I won't go
into every detail as to why I'm convinced of this, but
the copy and paste below and the article linked below
very closely mirrors why my conclusion.
My gazillion puzzle pieces( dreams and sync and paranormal
experiences) especially my 2008
Suzy dream where Alex Jones told me that my soul
had done bad things ( Suzy meaning I was a Lily),
my 11:11 dream in 2003
my Fama_Fraternitatis dream in 2011, of course
my recurring levitations dreams ( and many more)
have convinced me that my soul gained the Siddhis
powers over many lifetimes and I that I abused
that power. See link below .
I speak of the EL-evens quite often.
11:11. The good 11's vs the bad 11s.
I believe that everything has a dual nature
in THIS duality dimension. The ego vs the soul.
I personally do not believe that God has a dual nature
like a vengeful or punishing or jealous nature
because that would denote a human flaw,
the ego.
It's the ego which pleasures and protects
the physical body only and I believe
that we are more than our physical bodies.
In other words; the ego being a duality trait
experienced through the physical body via the mind
which God does not have a physical body, IMHO.
part 2
I believe that I was one of the bad 11's
and I'm convinced I'm
here this lifetime to pay back that debt.
I think that my soul chose the 19th of Feb.
Pisces being the last Zodiac sign around
the wheel.
I think that's why I somehow 'know' all of this weird
stuff that just comes to me. I didn't read this stuff
in books, or college classrooms. I found the information
through research sparked by a lifetime
of paranormal experiences.
Much of the information which has helped me
immensely has been William's blog.
Coincidently I had a dream about William March 10,2017.
That is , the archetype of William. The man in the dream
was from the Ukraine.
I called that dream 'School Dues'. That dream was
4 years before I found William's blog after researching
my Oct 3 2021 Tulips dream.
I commented on youtube channels ( I didn't have a channel )
much of the same information and perspective
of what I've shared here on William's blog
starting in 2015 until 2020 when youtube banned me
for life ( I was'' released'' in 2024) .
I believe I was sharing information ( on youtube)
that was very close to the fire which would explain
why I got so much heat.
Especially my perspective regarding
the final frontier where it concerns
technology and gene editing and transhumanism
and the Great Reset, which in 1974 the Past
Life reader referred to it as The Great Upheaval.
Here's the copy and paste from the article:
"The number 19 is not an ordinary number. In numerology,
the karmic number 19 represents a massively significant event
in the past life that must be resolved in this lifetime.
Karmic Debt Number 19 meaning implies that people with this
number are now paying back for past abuses
in which they acted with**** sacred knowledge***
, lack of compassion, and spiritual misalignment.
This Karmic number indicates that they have
abused power in the past
and that their actions were extremely self-centered."
~~~~~~~
The 19 Tarot card is the Sun.
I believe that the more we know, especially spiritually,
the more we evolve
which helps humanity shed all this heavy ego baggage we've
gathered
and only then can we earn the right to be one
with the Divine, which is pure spirit,
and for a high vibrational soul, and IMHO,
that's heaven.
All of this is in my humble opinion, of course.
https://mississippiindependent.com/karmic-debt-number-19-meaning/
Nietzsche? I'm not versed in philosophy, I mainly just think over what providence and fate send my way, which has included ideas difficult to accept... particularly if one focuses on details like potential innocents becoming collateral damage. Those in positions of power sometimes need to make tough decisions, and as overseer of Creation, God isn't exempt. You seem to be suggesting he's a perpetual romantic, but that makes about as much sense as the typical idea of an unchanging God.
For a different angle... Spirits typically have no end, so what is one period of pain and suffering -- among countless others, primarily originating from evil's hand, within and outside the material realm -- in the face of eternity, through which those pains will gradually fade and perhaps be forgotten?
Post a Comment