Friday, October 22, 2021

Wait.

I’ve been told to post this right away, as a message to some particular person, though I don’t know who or why. I hope he or she gets it in time. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith:

Even  the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Just you wait.

3 comments:

Chent said...

Thank you. I woke up in the middle of the night with anguish and this was the right message for me. God bless you.

Wm Jas Tychonievich said...

I'm happy to hear it was helpful, Chent. I hope you find your way through your anguish and learn what you need to learn from it. God be with you.

Ben Pratt said...

A recent insight given to me was that another important sense of to "wait on" the Lord is to be ready to do what is asked or needed, to attend to Him.

This post hits me, too. Thank you.

Annunciation rescheduled to coincide with eclipse

I just saw this on Ann Barnhardt's blog : March 25th is the fixed date of the great Feast of the Annunciation… BUT since March 25th fall...