Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular posts
-
Following up on the idea that the pecked are no longer alone in their bodies , reader Ben Pratt has brought to my attention these remarks by...
-
In a comment on " Drill, baby, drill! " Bill writes, referring to my posts about the poem by Christina Rossetti: The last, and it ...
-
“ Turnum outknaves all three ” sent me back to my 2023 dream post “ Narrative Reasoning ,” which begins with a quote from Turnus and ends wi...
-
It's been a while since I clicked for a randomly selected /x/ thread . I tried it today just in the spirit of "Is this thing on?...
-
But Men shall remember Atlantis's name Come hell or high water! Sith both of them came, It rests unforgotten, and what we now tell Skill...
-
Back on August 17, Bruce Charlton posted an episode from the old children's TV show Pipkins (which I had never heard of), in which Hart...
-
Mark your calendars, and in the meantime find something else to read. Note added: For those who have asked, nothing is wrong, and my decisi...
-
In a comment on " Ascending to the black star ," Bill brought up a game called The Blue Prince , and so on a random whim I searche...
-
My mention of a "Buddhist text" in my last post was probably misleading, making it sound like I was poring over Mahayana scriptur...
-
This morning, a preschooler dropped a case of alphabet stamps. These had been in alphabetical order, but when he picked them up, he paid no ...

2 comments:
William,
Everything old is new again.
Back in the Doo Wop days in 1961 the song: The Duke of Earl, could be heard 'blaring' throughout the West Side of Dayton Ohio, as my sister and I walked or played throughout the
neighborhood.
It seemed everyone was listening to and/or singing along with the song The Duke of Earl, listening either on their transistor radios, or High-Fi record players.
Everything old is new again.
and yes, I would agree, nothing can stop the progression of what is to come.
Debbie, in 2022 my friends get the song stuck in their heads when I share the DOE content William posts.
This is a rare, top-shelf meme.
Post a Comment