Saturday, June 25, 2022

Speak of the devil . . .

Last Thursday, June 16, I referenced Q for the sake of a Duke of Earl joke and posted an image of one of the last Q drops.


The drop I used in my Duke of Earl post was immediately followed up with this one, which associated "Nothing can stop [the Duke of Earl]" with the question, "Shall we play a game?"


There were two more drops -- the single word "Durham" and a link to a Twisted Sister music video -- and then Q fell silent. The last drop was on December 8, 2020.

On June 24 -- after a year and a half of silence, but just eight days after my post -- he suddenly reappeared.


I never paid much attention to Q, but I'm always up for a good coincidence. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was coming was the end of Roe. And they couldn't stop it.

Bruce Charlton said...

My interpretation of Q is that it was a PSYOPS to neutralize active resistance (perhaps also to draw out and self identify dissenters) and maintain faith that The Establishment contained Good and would reform itself by normal methods of voting, laws, discussion... if only the masses just sat back and patiently 'trusted the plan'.

What *actually* happened was, of course, some mixture of cowardice in high places, a frame-up, and a fiasco.

Since the RvsW decision there is - I think - a resurgence of trust that there are hidden people on 'our side' in The Establishment (in SCOTUS, no less!) who will save us from the baddies by the mainstream methods of voting, laws etc.

Maybe They judge that dissenters are ripe for a new round of Q PSYOPS?

Build and strengthen

Last night I was once again creating a glossary to accompany an English reading assignment for my Taiwanese students. The article had to do ...