Over at Fourth Gospel First, I continue to find that all roads lead to Malachi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular posts
-
Following up on the idea that the pecked are no longer alone in their bodies , reader Ben Pratt has brought to my attention these remarks by...
-
In a comment on " Drill, baby, drill! " Bill writes, referring to my posts about the poem by Christina Rossetti: The last, and it ...
-
“ Turnum outknaves all three ” sent me back to my 2023 dream post “ Narrative Reasoning ,” which begins with a quote from Turnus and ends wi...
-
Mark your calendars, and in the meantime find something else to read. Note added: For those who have asked, nothing is wrong, and my decisi...
-
It's been a while since I clicked for a randomly selected /x/ thread . I tried it today just in the spirit of "Is this thing on?...
-
Back on August 17, Bruce Charlton posted an episode from the old children's TV show Pipkins (which I had never heard of), in which Hart...
-
But Men shall remember Atlantis's name Come hell or high water! Sith both of them came, It rests unforgotten, and what we now tell Skill...
-
This morning, a preschooler dropped a case of alphabet stamps. These had been in alphabetical order, but when he picked them up, he paid no ...
-
In a comment on " Ascending to the black star ," Bill brought up a game called The Blue Prince , and so on a random whim I searche...
-
My mention of a "Buddhist text" in my last post was probably misleading, making it sound like I was poring over Mahayana scriptur...
2 comments:
I decided to put my comment here, in hope that it will encourage readers who might not otherwise have checked out the posts at the other blog..
I've really appreciated your thoughts regarding the possibility/likelihood that Jesus was reading from the book of Malachi when he preached in the temple in Jerusalem!!
And with this 3rd post, I wanted to note that I've particularly enjoyed the way you lay out, explain, and in my opinion thoroughly make your case for the specific verses of Malachi being the material Jesus was likely preaching on at the time described in those verses from the Gospel of John.
Really well done, William!
Carol
Thank you, Carol.
Post a Comment