Monday, March 25, 2024

Corn Flakes 311

Last night I checked Richard Arrowsmith's Black Dog Star blog -- which is updated very infrequently, and which I check with corresponding infrequency -- and found a new post (well, about a month old), the first in over a year and a half: "Waking from a dream." In the post, he links to an old 2009 post by Jake Kotze, the granddaddy of Internet synchromysticism: "Robin: '11:11, Time For Ascension!'" Richard highlights this image from Jake's post:

Richard's interest was in the theme of the raised fist, which he connects with the "woke" BLM salute and other things. My own interest is in the fact that it's a box of Corn Flakes. In my March 8 post "Hidden Treasures, the super cereal," I also posted a picture of a Corn Flakes box in the context of waking from a dream:

Following the link back to the Jake Kotze post, I found that it also includes this photo:

Jake's focus is on the "Crisis? 911" part, but 311 is much more prominently displayed. This number has come up a lot recently, for example in my March 21 post "Fake colonel 3:11." Debbie has repeatedly pointed out that colonel and kernel are homonyms. Kernel comes from the root of corn (German Kern, plural Kerne) plus the diminutive suffix -el. Moving the l can transform fake kernel to flake Kerne.

Both Richard and Jake focus on 11:11 in their respective posts. Checking my own blog comments this morning -- after reading Richard and Jake's posts but before posting this -- and found that Debbie had left this comment on "She's so rocky, shisa star":

Do recall my 2003 dream/esoteric experience I shared with you titled: 11:11. 11:11 are twins, as are all master numbers.

Although now in 2024, the 11:11 experience is pervasive on the internet that wasn't the case in 2003 as the internet (at least to the public) was in its infancy. Youtube wasn't launched until 2005, and there was next to none information about 11:11 that I could find online in 2003 after I had the 11:11 dream/experience. Marshall and I only got our computer in 1998. I DID NOT KNOW about 11:11 before the dream.

The post Debbie was commenting on was about the 2000 Britney Spears song "Lucky," which begins thus:

Early morning, she wakes up
Knock, knock, knock on the door
It's time for make-up, perfect smile

These lyrics had reminded me of Rebecca Black's 2011 anti-hit "Friday," which begins this way:

Seven a.m., waking up in the morning
Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs
Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal

The idea of waking up and eating Corn Flakes obviously reinforced this connection, which made me look up "Friday." It was released on February 10 and went viral on March 11 -- 3/11.

A lot of people say it was a terrible song, but it's got the Leo Moracchioli seal of approval, which is good enough for me:


Fun, fun, think about fun. You know what it is.


Update (7:15 p.m. same day): Unreal. Keep in mind that that Jake Kotze post with the Michael Phelps Corn Flakes box was from 15 years ago and that Phelps himself retired in 2016. Today, less than 11 hours after posting it, I checked America's Flagship Meme Post and found this:


With Colonel Sanders, too, no less.

3 comments:

Ra1119bee said...


William,

WOW!! Absolutely fascinating!!

These sync Faires are really gettin' busy.

Also, I just found this information which I DID NOT KNOW before
however ,I know that you have.

The Great Salt Lake is on the 113 Meridian West.
( actually the 112 but factor in The Law of Three)

Home of the Bee State and of course
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Very interesting indeed...no??

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Salt_Lake

Ra1119bee said...



William,

Did you see this on the Robin's 11:11 post link?

On the photo of the 311/ 911 billboard, under the billboard there is
another smaller sign of the CBS network's ONE EYE logo syncing back to your Eye
prescription.
Of course the One Eye is the Third Eye.

This is also mention in the blog as well.
copy and paste:
"crISIS 911, signaling the 911 part of the Ascension Axis along with a 11:11 and CBS all seeing Eye/I/Self."
~~~~~~~~~~

Very fascinating blog.
Thank you for linking it.

Ra1119bee said...


William,

Dem syn faires be busy~~!
I just saw your update with the corn flake box
and KFC meme!!

Finger lickin' good, no???

Happy birthday, Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir

Today I was listening to "Mountain Sound" by Of Monsters and Men and wondered what the lead vocalist's name was. I looked her ...