Sunday, January 22, 2023

Meditating, green portals, remote viewing

Yesterday I posted about a “green portal” in “Desert Portal Death Cult” and also posted about remote-viewing a green door. Then last night, actually very early this morning, I received an email with the subject line “How do you meditate?” asking me and other members of a group about our individual meditation practices and methods.

Today, I saw this on /x/:

I've read a few stories here about how some things can happen once someone manages to get beyond the "green rings" or lights when meditating. And a story from /x/ on a video, one of those channels like pepe's choice talked about someone meditating and gettingpast this weird stage and seeing a portal open up as if they were remote viewing something or seeing into another realm or through somewhere. 

The first reply was. “What kind of meditation is this? What kind of meditation are YOU doing?”

No comments:

Annunciation rescheduled to coincide with eclipse

I just saw this on Ann Barnhardt's blog : March 25th is the fixed date of the great Feast of the Annunciation… BUT since March 25th fall...