- a Mormon Secretary of State
- a Mormon Secretary of the Treasury
- a Mormon Attorney General
- a Mormon Secretary of Homeland Security
- a Mormon Director of National Intelligence
- a Mormon Chief of Staff
Wouldn't that be extremely noteworthy? I think everyone would be asking what was going on, why so many Mormons. Many would want assurances that the administration wouldn't be unduly influenced by the agenda of this tiny religious minority. Even Mormons and Mormon sympathizers would be wondering what was up and might even find the situation embarrassing, especially if the president himself was a Satanist. Yes, I think everyone across the board would agree that this was something very much out of the ordinary and would want an explanation.
Of course it could never really happen -- they're only 2% of the population! -- but it's fun to imagine.