Thursday, July 28, 2022

Immediate confirmation that Michael is Mr. Owl

More syncs? More syncs. True player don't get no time to sleep. I see there are some comments on my last post already, but I haven't read them yet. I need to get this typed up first.

In my last post, I identified the constellations Hercules and Draco with St. Michael and the Dragon. I further identified the Dragon with the Metal Worm and Michael with Mr. Owl (as in the palindrome "Mr. Owl ate my metal worm") -- this latter connection being made on the rather flimsy grounds that Michael’s name means "Who is like God?"

Shortly after posting that, I went outside to take out the trash. I noticed a big gecko on a wall I was walking past, and I stopped to watch it for a bit, thinking, "Hey, it’s a dragon!" This is uncharacteristic behavior; geckos are extremely common in this part of the world, and ordinarily I would no more take notice of one than I would of a cockroach. This one felt like a significant "dragon," though, and I sort of expected something synchromystically relevant to happen with it. Nothing did, though, so after a minute or so I went on my way.

Later, I checked my blog for new comments, and then I checked the stats, which I don't do very often. I saw that I had had about 12,000 hits last month and about 10,000 so far this month. I used the calculator app on my phone to work out about how many hits per day that was.

Then I started reading, you guessed it, Mike Clelland's The Messengers. I came to a section with the heading "333 and orchestrated clues." Seeing that numerologically significant number reminded me that I wanted to check the gematria value of a particular word. I brought up the calculator app to do so and found that my last calculation was still on the screen:


So that got my attention. In this section, Clelland tells the story of a woman who kept running into the number 333 and the time 3:33. It seemed significant, but she couldn't figure out what it meant. Then, on what I infer from astrological clues given later in the text was January 24, 2003, she had a close-range sighting of a large triangular UFO with three lights on it, and the 333 syncs abruptly stopped. This woman was an astrologer, and later she was browsing her ephemeris and noticed this:

For the entirety of 2003, the number 3:33 appeared just one and only time for the Sun, the brightest and most important astrological luminary, and this fell on the very day of her triangle sighting.

Of course in the course of a year, the Sun will pass the 3°33′ mark in each of the 12 zodiac signs, but the standard Swiss ephemeris only gives the planets' positions for midnight Greenwich time each day of the year. That's how I inferred that her triangle sighting was on January 24 (Clelland only says "a winter's evening in 2003"); the emphemeris gives the Sun's position for that date as 3Aqu33′56.

The woman was still at a loss regarding the meaning of 333 until her epiphany finally came in the strangest way imaginable:

Kaye looked at a fish aquarium in the office. She was shocked to see that the little catfish Draco had been chewing on his favorite treat, an English cucumber. She said, "It was almost like a magnet drew my eyes to the cucumber!"

The fish had eaten out the middle of the cucumber slice, so there was now a perfectly formed hole in the precise shape of an equilateral triangle. Seeing this, she realized instantly how all the clues were related and couldn't believe that she had missed something so obvious.

Sounds like one of those koan stories, doesn't it? "At that moment, Kaye became enlightened."

This first caught my attention because of the name Draco (italicized in the original), since I had just posted about the constellation Draco. Then I noticed a really weird coincidence: Kaye saw that a catfish had eaten a triangle out of  a cucumber. It just so happens that I have in my house a cat called Triangle and another cat called Cucumber.

And finally we come to the Michael part. Clelland comments:

While there is no owl in this account, it does show up indirectly. The catfish shares its name with Draco the Dragon, a constellation that wraps itself around Polaris, the North Star. In Greek legend, Draco was a dragon killed by the goddess Minerva and thrown into the heavens where we still see it each night. Minerva, as we know, has a companion little owl.

That's actually just one of many myths relating to Draco (others identify it with Ladon, the dragon that guarded the Golden Apples and was killed by Hercules). But Clelland identifies the (female) conqueror of Draco with the owl. That makes Michael, the male conqueror of the the Dragon, Mr. Owl.

Hercules killed the dragon in order to secure the Golden Apples from the Garden of the Hesperides. This combination of garden, serpent, and forbidden apples naturally leads one to identify Hercules with Adam. The Locust Grove crop circle was in Adams County, Ohio; and Mormonism holds that Adam is the same person as the Archangel Michael.

What time did I read this story in Clelland's book? Well, my calculator screenshot was at 2:06, and I took a screenshot of the bit about Draco and Minerva at 2:29. That means that at 2:27 -- exactly 3 hours and 33 minutes after posting about Draco in my last post -- I was reading this Clelland story about Draco and the significance of 3:33.

I was going to post all this last night, but it was already very late, so I decided to go to bed and leave it for the morning. I had only been in bed for a few minutes when my wife (who is even more of a night owl than myself) called me to come downstairs. There was a baby gecko in the living room, and she wanted me to catch it and take it outside before the cats killed it.

How's that for a nice synchronistic punctuation mark?

4 comments:

Ra1119bee said...

William,

If you recall, many weeks ago our discussion about the 1960's TV Series Sam Benedict
and 333.

Also I wish to say Thank You.
I didn't catch the Adams County connection!!

I also wish to say that when Marshall and I went to the Serpent Mound in 2003 ( which we've only been about 3 or 4 times since moving to Clinton County in 1993)... we DID NOT KNOW about the Crop Circle, which was made the night before.

As we were driving on State Route 73, approaching the entrance to the Mound, we saw many cars pulled over on the side of the road and people standing looking in the direction of the field and we asked someone what was going on and they said : 'they' found a Crop Circle in the Field.

As stated we were not allowed to walk in the field. Again, also as stated I never saw or read any research on the Crop Circle at the Serpent Mound, and I was very surprised when I recently found the information that I sent to you!

I just learned today in my research that there was another Crop Circle in Miamisburg in 2004, which I absolutely don't recall that happening at all.
I grew up in West Dayton across the river from Miamisburg and the Miamisburg Mound.

Miamisburg as well as Dayton have many intriguing metaphysical connections especially
the Miamisburg Mound and of course Wright Patt 'housing the aliens from Roswell' in 1947.

Many Many inventions and inventors who changed the course of history called Dayton
home, including the Wright Brothers and John H Patterson and Charles Kettering.

And check out this wiki article about Winfried Otto Schuman (who was with the SS in Germany) and came to America under Operation Paperclip stationed at Wright Patt
and Miamisburg Mound.

From Wiki:
Winfried Otto Schumann (May 20, 1888 – September 22, 1974) was a German physicist who predicted the Schumann resonances, a series of low-frequency resonances caused by lightning discharges in the atmosphere.

Everything is Connected, IMHO

Wm Jas Tychonievich said...

This just popped into my mind: "Michael is this person's sacred identity, but as Hercules, he's secular."

Then I noticed that "as Hercules" is an anagram of "he's secular."

ben said...

Now that you mention it... the numbers on those doors seem to add up to 33

Wm Jas Tychonievich said...

Well, 33 is a Masonic number, and “three distinct knocks” is a Masonic expression. Here are three doors to knock on.

Come to think of it, three doors also figure in Mozart’s Masonic opera The Magic Flute.

Knowledge is baking powder, France is baking.

Last night (the night of April 17), I visited Engrish.com , a site I used to check fairly regularly but hadn't been to in, oh, years pro...