Sunday, July 10, 2022

Pythagoras, NOPE, and the green tube-man

Yesterday I read the section about Pythagoras in Éliphas Lévi's Histoire de la magie. Later the same day, I checked the Anonymous Conservative blog. As anyone familiar with that blog will know, it deals almost exclusively with current events and is mostly just a list of headlines which are links, with little or no commentary from the author. Yesterday, though, in the middle of the usual list of links was "This was interesting. A long article on Pythagoras" -- followed by a long excerpt and a long paragraph of commentary, about 650 words total.

Today I thought I should probably record the coincidence for future reference, in case anything came of it, so I checked AC again to find the Pythagoras bit. Usually I check it on my computer; I type "an" into the address bar, and autocomplete gives me "anonymousconservative.com/blog." This time, uncharacteristically, I used my phone, and autocomplete stopped at "anonymousconservative.com" -- taking me not to the blog but to the homepage, which I never visit. Right near the top of the page, this jumped out at me.


What are those three little icons? Something from the United Way logo? Then I realized what the green one reminded me of:


And wait, isn't the green tube-man particularly prominent in the Family Guy clip? It is. Although we later see tube-men of all colors, in the first six seconds -- while they're repeating "Wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube-man!" three times -- we see only this:


The green tube-man shows up twice more in the clip: once next to a sign that says "OPEN" -- an anagram of NOPE, the upcoming Jordan Peele film that prominently features wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube-men in the trailer.


We also see the number 1927 on the ice-cream parlor sign. Following a random hunch, I Googled 1927 pythagoras. I'm not sure what I was expecting to find -- 1927 is about two and a half millennia too late to have anything to do with Pythagoras! -- but what I got was this:


That's right, black-and-white photos of a dark-colored horse -- a dark bay East Prussian stallion named Pythagoras that was born in 1927.

The very first thing we see in the trailer for NOPE is The Horse in Motion -- Eadweard Muybridge's extremely short 1878 film -- as a voiceover says, "Did you know that the very first assembly of photographs to create a motion picture was a two-second clip of a black man on a horse?"


The final appearance of the green tube-man in the Family Guy clip also features a black man and emphasizes the fact that he is black. Listing the many uses of wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube-men, Al Harrington says, "African American? Hail a cab!"


I guess the joke is that racist cab drivers won't stop for a black man but might stop for a wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube-man. Jordan Peele is half black, and anti-black racism is a major theme in all his work.

Finally, the green tube-man, with his upraised arms, suggests the letter Y -- called the littera Pythagorae and used as a symbol of the choice between the paths of vice (the wider left arm of the Y) and virtue (the narrow right arm).

I noticed this Y connection while I was out on my motorcycle, and just minutes after passed a shop window which prominently featured a green Chinese character that means "man" and looks like an upside-down Y. Although its relevance seemed remote, I stopped and snapped a photo.

古早人, "ancient man" (like Pythagoras?)

Just now, looking for an illustration to use in this post, I ran an image search for littera Pythagorae. One of the results stood out because it featured a green Y, and I clicked the link: "The Choice of our Times | Path to the Maypole of Wisdom." Not only this post but the blog header itself prominently features a green Y.


Scrolling down, I was astonished to find that the post also features an image of an upside-down Y -- two of them, actually, one of which looks exactly like the Chinese character 人, which I had photographed.


Despite the exact similarity of that image to the Chinese character, there is no mention of Chinese or Japanese in the article. It's just one hell of a coincidence.

My original intention was to slap together a quick post noting the almost too-boring-to-note coincidence of running into Pythagoras twice in a day -- but if you poke even a minor coincidence a bit, sometimes it explodes.

5 comments:

Ra1119bee said...


William,

I'm sure you know this :
The Green Man in mythology is symbolic of rebirth, or as our Opponents call this time,
The Great Reset.

Also I'm sure you know that humanity is on the precipice of a Shifting of the Ages. From the Industrial Age to the Silicon Age and metaphysically from the Age of Pisces
to the Age of Aquarius.

In alchemy The Nigredo (blackening, melanosis ) is the first process in the Alchemical
Transformation which may explain the image of the Black Man with the Green Man.

I think I've commented before on your blog, about my perspective of why I believe Black People have always been 'used' in all of our Opponent's Alchemical Great Work, including
the Great Work/Experiment, The New Atlantis, we currently know as America.

If the Nigredo (The Raven) is symbolic of the Putrefactio, than perhaps the Green Man is symbolic of the Spring's new leaves.

Many many years ago, after a series of esoteric experiences and dreams I had, I stumbled upon and researched Fulcanelli's Le Mystere des Cathedrales( The Language of the Birds, aka The Green Language )

As a side note (but very connected IMO ) :
I don't think the recent explosion of the Georgia Guidestones ( 7/7/22, actual date 7/6 but factoring in The Law of the Three)..... along with the rebooting of CERN also on July 6/7) was a coincidence.

I think we have been given a message that the Great Work has been completed which
is why these two events happened on 7/7.
7 being the number of completion.

Interesting that Queen Eliabeth's 70th Jubilee was this year, celebrated on June 5
(Factoring in The Law of the Three); target date June 7.

It's also interesting that you posted information about the letter Y.

Several days ago, I began re-visiting and researching a bit more about the Letter V,
after a recent and very odd experience I had.

I'm sure you are aware of this as well: the V in Black Magic is symbolic of The Law of Opposites. I've shared my perspective about the duality nature of this Earth dimension before, especially where it concerns the EGO and the Soul,
which I believe are adversaries.

The upside-down V is the iconic 1960's Peace Symbol.
I think the image of the Green Tube Man's outstretched 'arms' is symbolic
of the Letter V.


Interesting Links;

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/codex_magica/codex_magica25.htm


http://whale.to/b/v_s.html

Luke said...

Perhaps instead of saying "Don't poke the bear" we should now say "Don't poke the coincidence".

Wm Jas Tychonievich said...

@Debbie

I had a green man sync a few years back.

https://wmjassync.wordpress.com/2016/08/30/an-apocalyptic-warning-and-a-green-journey/

Ra1119bee said...


William,

W O W !!

I just read your green journey post.

Absolutely Fascinating !!!!!!

The reference to 147 stood out to me, as I had an 11:11 experience in 2003 and
after that experience it seems the El's (11) are EVERYWHERE!
I also see the numbers 47 or 74 quite frequently which of course equals 11.

I' sure you've seen the 1988 movie; They Live, which that movie I can relate to, as it seems (at least to me ) that once you've seen through the illusion, it's extremely difficult NOT TO, and everything seems connected, which is what I think synchronicity is.

While reading your post, I smiled at the part where you wrote that the first thing you saw
on the magazine cover, was the word Mood as Doom.
I didn't see that one coming!!
I really enjoy solving puzzles:-)

I also think the words Live and Evil is also an interesting mixup as well.

Interesting post.

Christopher Berc Yeniver said...

I can't tolerate a coincidence. Does it have a meaning? Instead, the unconcious is pointing out the obvious.

Build and strengthen

Last night I was once again creating a glossary to accompany an English reading assignment for my Taiwanese students. The article had to do ...