Thursday, July 14, 2022

Owl! Owl! Owl! Owl! Owl!

This is one of my very early memories. We were living in Derry, New Hampshire; my younger sister was old enough to talk, and the third child either hadn't been born yet or couldn't talk, so it must have been late 1981 or early 1982. The family was in the car -- a burnt-orange Toyota Tercel -- with my father driving and my sister and me in the back.

Suddenly my sister and I both started shouting "Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!"

My mother turned around in the passenger seat. "Are you two okay?"

"Yes, we're fine."

Then we started again: "Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!"

My father, understandably annoyed, said, "Stop shouting 'Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!'"

"But we're calling our ow!" I said. I couldn't pronounce owl properly.

I haven't the slightest idea why we decided to "call our ow" at that particular time in that particular way, but the memory has always stuck with me.

Decades later, I read Molière's Le Médecin malgré lui in an English translation. Sganarelle beats Martine, and Martine shouts, "Ow! Ow! Ow!" Then he beats Géronte, and Géronte shouts, "Ow! Ow! Ow!" Finally, Valère and Lucas beat Sganarelle, and he -- you'll never guess what he does -- yes, he, too, shouts, "Ow! Ow! Ow!" To this day, if you mention Molière to me, the first thing that comes to mind is "Ow! Ow! Ow!" and then I think of my sister and me "calling our ow" in the back seat of the burnt-orange Tercel.

Imagine, at the age of two or three I was speaking prose without realizing it!

As I've mentioned before, I've been reading Mike Clelland's book about owls and aliens. Today it occurred to me to search The Higherside Chats archives for his name, since basically anyone who has written anything weird enough has been on that show. Sure enough, he has been. In his interview with Greg Carlwood, he tells this story:

This woman, she's a young woman at the time, she's in her forties now, at the time she was 19 years old, and she was working at a summer camp for girls. So she is walking between two parts of the camp, so she's on a path, and she can hear girls in the background, and she's just walking along, and she comes around a corner, full daylight, full sunshine, bright meadow, she's on this little path. Standing next to the path is a gray alien, like full daylight. And she had only at that point, she had recognized that she had had these contact experiences and felt that they were related to aliens, but here it was full daylight, and up until then every experience she'd ever had had happened at night, so she just like is shocked, and she's so shocked that she doesn't stop walking. Her feet are on like autopilot, just walk walk walk walk.

So she sees this alien, the alien sees her, and then there's this telepathy that takes place, one hundred percent of the accounts, and so she has this telepathic kind of like reverberation, this echo chamber, and she hears this being go, "Owl! Owl! Owl! Owl! Owl!" and she watches -- boom! -- it morph into a four-foot-tall owl. This four-foot-tall gray being with a bald head and the big black eyes, skinny body, suddenly turns into a four-foot-tall owl. And then she watches this owl turn around and run awkwardly into the woods.

3 comments:

Ra1119bee said...

William,

Ok, I need your help.

In one of my previous recent comments, I made mention of the Fall of
The Georgia Guidestones on 7/6 and CERN rebooting on that same date.
If you recall I wrote that I believe this was a major sign, and because
of the connection of 7/7 I believe the message/sign meaning is one of completion.

What's interesting is that today (7/14) I was looking at a YouTube video about the Fall of the Georgia Guidestones, and someone in the comment section mentioned the significance of the number 42, which several years ago I had researched the number 42.

In this case sync, the number 42 has significance because the Guidestones were erected and its Opening Date was March 22, 1980, and of course the Guidestones ''Fell" July 6/7 2022, which is 42 years.

Tonight I found several interesting blogs about the number 42, especially the blog below titled; The Phoenix Enigma.


Here are a couple of excerpts from the article:

The number 42 is always associated with suffering and the duration of time the suffering will last.

In the Bible, 42 also represents the kinetic struggle between good and evil.

According to R. Allendy, this number represents “the antagonism in natural cycles. Here, the Spirit opposed to the matter, the good opposed to the evil, continue their fight in the oscillations of the world and result in the Karma – 4+2 = 6. It is the Karma or the Providence in the evolution – 42 = 6×7”. excerpt:

Also this:

Bible
The 42 generations of Abraham to the Christ in the Gospel according to Matthew and the 42 generations of David to the Christ according to Luke. (Lk 3,23-38)

The Gentiles will trample the holy city during 42 months. (Rv 11,2)

The 42 months where it was given to the Beast to act and to blaspheme. (Rv 13,5)
The famine of the time of Elijah lasts 42 months. (Lk 4,25)
~~~~~~~~~
End of excerpts


Tonight, I also found an article about Elon Musk's Starlink (which I researched Starlink several years ago so I'm familiar with Musk and Starlink and of course his promotion of Transhumanism via A I, ) but I didn't know about his aggressive plans of launching
**42K** satellites.

Also, and because I don't believe in coincidences, I believe that there is a Georgia
Guidestones and CERN connection and because of the timing of all of your Owl syncs,
I decided to search CERN and the Owl.
And Lo and behold, I found this:

https://asd.gsfc.nasa.gov/archive/owl/owl_booklet_low2.pdf


If you have any syncs to the number 42, please let me know.

https://thephoenixenigma.com/the-number-42/

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-elon-musk-42000-starlink-satellites-earth-effects-stars-2020-10

Wm Jas Tychonievich said...

In the Bible, 42 months is also expressed as 3.5 years ("a time and times and half a time") and as 1260 days.

Also, 42 degrees is the angular radius of a rainbow.

I remember this old sync blog used to talk about 42 a lot:

https://g8ors.blogspot.com/search?q=42

Oh, and there's this:

https://narrowdesert.blogspot.com/2021/07/in-sync-stream.html

Craig Davis said...

Regarding owls: I told you so.

What is the answer to life, the universe and everything? 42

Loaves of gold

(Not to be confused with " Leaves of gold .") Wherever these bread syncs are going, the sync fairies seem intent on connecting all...